What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thurston 2nd try

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
was i the only one screaming in the loungeroom when thurston got awarded that try off the tonga pass. it was forward by a mile F###in bull####. wat about boyds pass to morris that was never forward. these refs piss me off.

thommo4pm

Coach
was i the only one screaming in the loungeroom when thurston got awarded that try off the tonga pass. it was forward by a mile F###in bull####. wat about boyds pass to morris that was never forward. these refs piss me off.

No mate, you weren't the only one, and I'm still filthy over it.

All our boys knew it was forward and screamed to the refs to call it that way....abolute bullsh*t, and the commentators didn't even mention it.
Tonga was in the field of play when he passed, Thurston was in the in goal area...he was offside.

Nevan_

First Grade
Of course the commentators didn't mention it, it was Johnathan Thurston. Even if it was another player, they probably still wouldn't have said anything. They're bias f**ks.

steela

Juniors
i'm not sure it was forward to be honest.

i'm pissed about the penalty at the end of the half, we were trying to get back from 8 down a few times in the 2nd half, if that was 6 points the game changes.

MattYg1

Bench
It was a fowared pass... it would of only been slightly fowared and probably made look worse by the fact that Sailor was monstoring him back into the field of play...

Once again if Scott had been playing he would of been thrown into touch and Thurston wouldnt of terrorised that side of the field as much...

Heads up guys... no use crying over spilt milk...
Lets turn our attention to the dogs next week at Kograh... fire up lads and laddettes

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
forward or back or line ball it doesnt matter, we still let thurton be unmarked and gave him the oppurtunity to score once tonga passed it. yes it was forward but these are the things i mean by a ref can penalise and go against us all they like but if our defense stays strong the refs cant score for them. so im not blaming the refs, and im not pushing the blame onto a dragon player for not being dere but we know how refs are towards us so we just gotta cover our asses just in case the refs dont see what happens

dragondad

First Grade
Hey Creaghzy Mark, is there a chance that you can write 'there' and not 'dere'? It is REALLY annoying!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
The problem is
there is two different touch judges
both dumb and blind
one calls forward passes when theyre legit
and one doesnt call forward when they are obviously forward
maybe if they were on opposite sidelines.....

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
The problem is
there is two different touch judges
both dumb and blind
one calls forward passes when theyre legit
and one doesnt call forward when they are obviously forward
maybe if they were on opposite sidelines.....

the problem is one touch judge goes back and helps one ref keep the 10m, while the other has to stay with the attack for forward passes and is not until they get inside the 10m of the try line do they both rule on forward passes, so sometimes other players are in the way to rule on a forward pass from all the way on the other side.

and yeah no worries dad ill type there in stead of you know what lol even tho its mothers day lol

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
the problem is one touch judge goes back and helps one ref keep the 10m, while the other has to stay with the attack for forward passes and is not until they get inside the 10m of the try line do they both rule on forward passes, so sometimes other players are in the way to rule on a forward pass from all the way on the other side.

and yeah no worries dad ill type there in stead of you know what lol even tho its mothers day lol

I think that the touch judge was very obscured for that thurston try

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
I think that the touch judge was very obscured for that thurston try

i dont even think the touchy knew thurston scored, there was alot of people around but thats what i mean by covering our ass.

:lol::lol::lol:

hey come on, he is a dragon fan lets be nice. i know some things annoy people, to some its something big others its small. it doesnt bother me so ill just type there. no biggie. but yeah i did laugh