What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston charged

Will they suspend Thurston?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CowMan

Juniors
lets get the old 1995 Crew back ay :p

Laurie Spina, Adrian Vowles, Dean Schifilliti, Jason Martin, Jonathan Davies
Bruce Sinclair, and Paul Galea.

and some of the 1997 Big Name's

Ian Roberts and Steve Walters

OR

Noel Goldthorpe ,Travis Norton, Paul Rauhihi and Glenn Morrison

is Julian O'Neill still playen over in england ?

beave

Coach
Charlie124 said:
I hear Paul Bowman has kept in shape, we should give him a call

yeah, i herad that too, I would make him goal kicker as well................................................. that was a hideous kick on Sunday. The Bear is an absolute champion, I still think he has 2 seasons left in him......... but I suppose the wear and tear on the body would take it's toll when you have been playing top line footy for 12 years....

chileman

Coach
:lol: Manly and Cowboy fans shouldn't be allowed to vote on this poll, I mean as if I'm hoping JT will get off no matter what I think of the tackle!

In saying that, I think that was the most disgraceful hideous tackle by JT in the history of the game, he should be banned from our game for that shocking tackle :sarcasm: our and Matt Bowan should also go for eye gouging Steve Price, Bowman should also be suspended for giving Wiki the Hopoate treatment........while I'm at it Carl Webb shouldn't be allowed to play as he called Beavers mum bad names :crazy:

mattyg

Bench
i think its sweet karma for Thurston, even though he will get off...

He had a cry over Mason's tackle, and just one week later he does a bad tackle and gets charged. I know its harsh to miss a prelim final for something like that, but tough sh*t if he doesn't get off. Serves him right for having a sook.

beave

Coach
mattyg said:

He had a cry over Mason's tackle, and just one week later he does a bad tackle and gets charged. I know its harsh to miss a prelim final for something like that, but tough sh*t if he doesn't get off. Serves him right for having a sook.

Please, the word "Karma" and it's use coming from a doggies fan???
There isn't enough Karma in Vishnus's big palace in the sky to do justice to your team.

Ianc

Juniors
mattyg said:

It must be a sad place in your bitter little world.

mattyg

Bench
:) its true though...whinges about getting hit what he thought was illegally, then not even a week later he does it himself. Should teach the little twerp that he isn't bigger than the game. Unlike Thurston, Koopu is being a good sport coming out and saying it was nothing. Little can be said about Thurston who did the opposite with Willie Mason.

Shorty

Staff member
mattyg said:
:) its true though...whinges about getting hit what he thought was illegally, then not even a week later he does it himself. Should teach the little twerp that he isn't bigger than the game. Unlike Thurston, Koopu is being a good sport coming out and saying it was nothing. Little can be said about Thurston who did the opposite with Willie Mason.
Your team was targeting Thurston and putting hits on him that was focusing on him far more than the ball,so yes he had every right to whinge.

And what the hell do you expect him to say 'Yes I did wrong and I do not deserve to play for the Cowboys after this incident,if only I hadn't bitched about Sonny Bill and Mason':roll::lol:

Charlie124

First Grade
mattyg said:

Masons was deliberate, Thurstons wasnt (although non-deliberate tackles can still be dangerous). And Koopu has told the cowboys he wont be saying anything, its "for the judicary to decide". Id hardly call that "being a good sport"

CowMan

Juniors
Charlie124 said:
Masons was deliberate, Thurstons wasnt (although non-deliberate tackles can still be dangerous). And Koopu has told the cowboys he wont be saying anything, its "for the judicary to decide". Id hardly call that "being a good sport"

Agree

Garts

Bench
Maybe he could say he thought it was a dangerous tackle and it could have been quite serious if he did not put his arm out.