What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston charged

Will they suspend Thurston?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

voltron

Juniors
yeah im pretty sure he was suspended earlier in the year
and the cowboys lost the games he was out

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I didn't think there was much in it. Even as a Manly fan I'd rather he play. You don't want people missing out on semis for making a slight error in a tackle

Muffdaddy

Juniors
There is more chance of El Masri skulling a pint of Tooheys black during Ramadam than there is of JT getting suspended....

RainMan

Juniors
It's Finals. He won't get cited.

Lesser tackles like that have been cited this year though? I think there was one involving the Roosters?

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I know it's finals and all, but I thought that the opportunity to ensure one Sydney team makes it would have been too good to turn down.

CowMan

Juniors
its a grade-one dangerous throw Charge with an Early guilty Plea no Carry over points he should be right to play

Hurriflatch

Referee
Thurston will get 112 pts with a early plea so still a week

the only way for Thurston to play is to beat the charge

untitled.jpg

posted by jesseel over on the Eels forum

CowMan

Juniors
I hope 2 hell he fights it and we win but if we loose and beat manly and jt is out for 2 weeks bloody hell

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he has to fight it, they have no choice

they couldn't win a game of marbles without him

Jordan

Juniors
meh

This is f*cked

Our whole season possibly gone because of this. If it was worthy of missing a week then fair enough, but come on.. there wasn't much in that one at all.

Latest posts