What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston found not guilty

Jason Maher

Immortal
Thurston will get off and the NSWRL will come out and say 'we told you everybody gets off for Origin' even though JT should never of been charged to begin with.

:lol:

I love it how the NSW fans are alreay spin-doctoring this in their favour. You can bet your bottom dollar that if it wasn't a high profile QLD player, he wouldn't have to worry about it to start with.

Let's not kid ourselves, the NRL want NSW to win this series, if you don't believe that you are absolutely kidding yourself. I'm not saying they will go out of their way to influence the result, but they are all silently wishing against all wish that NSW win.

Yes ... obviously premeditated as well. Thurston went into the game with the intention of running into some referee at some point in the game simply because he can ... and he doesn't like referees. :roll:

NSW to work their magic with the judiciary, Cronk to come in for Thurston with Prince or Matt Bowen on the bench.

I love Queenslanders.

Dazzat

First Grade
If Thurston is suspended, Barba for mine can come onto the bench to play the wild card role off the bench.

:lol: Prince, easily the most overated player of the past two years.

Yeah ... you are right ... Barba would be a superior option.

Slackboy72

Coach
After seeing I'm sort of surprised how far Thurston ran before colliding with him. It's not as though the ref ran across his path.

RABK

Referee
Did the pig monkey rat looking creature even play in game 2? Bring him on.

NSW do not fear the charmyne palavi f**ker.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Total%2BRecall.jpg

Canard

Immortal
An Cockroaches wonder why we hate them.

This is incompetence and possibly corruption of the highest order.

There was nothing in it any they have charged him with 2 weeks??

Gallen head highs Inglis late in Game 2 and nothing is said, and this is worth 2 weeks?

Hayne headbutts someone and gets nothing, Uate gets nothing.

After 5 years it was getting hard to find reasons to hate NSW but this has brought it all back.

RABK

Referee
I think Cronk is needed to take the hit ups that Thaiday, Scott and Hannant will avoid ala game 2.

Dazzat

First Grade
Doesn't really matter...

420coopercronk420x0.jpg

And with Ben Barba on the bench ... a marginally better balance to the team. And looking to the future ... ideal to give Cronk a run at No. 7 because that's where he'll be playing next year.

I know Ricky Stuart wouldn't understand that "looking to the future" stuff ... but try and keep up.

kickback

Juniors

Gallen head highs Inglis late in Game 2 and nothing is said, and this is worth 2 weeks?

After 5 years it was getting hard to find reasons to hate NSW but this has brought it all back.

Agree 100%

HowHigh

Coach
No way the league would keep him out of game 3.
Would be a big bonus for NSW chances though.

HowHigh

Coach

Its okay, we've always had a strong hate for QLD.
Don't want you lot getting soft on us.

timka4

Bench
QLDers got to relax, he will get off and if he doesn't well I'm not sure what to say.

Cryptic

Juniors
Stupid if he actually gets charged, but either way I think it will backfire on NSW... It's just going to fire QLD up so they don't fall asleep as much as they and the refs did in game 2... Nothing pushes a QLDer to hit the line that bit harder than knowing your the underdogs so he is hoping the bookies go the same way...

icewind

Juniors
if we don't win G3 it won't be because we do or do not have Thurston. It will be because we will actually aim up for the first time this series.

Latest posts