What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston injured

davi

Juniors
It's actually been reported on the Townsville bulletin website that he will miss two weeks and at the most three weeks. His replacement for the Cowboys has not yet been named.

"Coach Paul Green is set to name a replacement on Tuesday for the Cowboys’ clash with the Dragons on Saturday.

His decision will hinge on the availability of Lachlan Coote (calf), but if he is not fit then Townville half Kyle Laybutt is the most likely replacement.

It will be a risk given Laybutt has played just five minutes of football this season after injuring himself in round 1."

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.a...y/news-story/c1608a496ab821503f9c8f64f3b25498

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
2 weeks is the latest I've read

dragons and knights. A very tough win against Newcastle is doable and might have some more troops back by then. Not looking forward to this weekend though

Hutty1986

Immortal
2 weeks is the latest I've read

dragons and knights. A very tough win against Newcastle is doable and might have some more troops back by then. Not looking forward to this weekend though
Still some very dangerous players in that Cows side.. plus we're missing some strike in Dugan & Friz. We have been shitting the bed for several years now so you never know what might happen.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
wasn't a bad effort against the merge during the origin period last season

is a significantly improved dragons outfit since then though. Laybutt may have an absolute blinder and be the next representative superstar.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Thurston might be the only Queenslander I like

What about inglis?

tumblr_l9qnqt0Qs81qzzud0.png

King hit

Coach
It's why I thought him playing in the test wasn't the best for him. Cowboys are gone if true.

For the Maroons, well there is still Cronk and Smith they aren't in dire straights yet

Meth

Staff member
Scans taken this morning and results won't be known until Monday according to the Cowboys' Twitter.

Life's Good

Coach

davi

Juniors
It's why I thought him playing in the test wasn't the best for him. Cowboys are gone if true.

For the Maroons, well there is still Cronk and Smith they aren't in dire straights yet

If its true then it would likely be Michael Morgan that will step in five-eight spot. I know quietly there has been some criticism about Morgan this year.

1. That his form has been down.
2. He is not stepping up enough for the Cowboys while Thurston is absent as one of the stars of the team.

King hit

Coach
If its true then it would likely be Michael Morgan that will step in five-eight spot. I know quietly there has been some criticism about Morgan this year.

1. That his form has been down.
2. He is not stepping up enough for the Cowboys while Thurston is absent as one of the stars of the team.

I don't rate Morgan that much. If it wasn't Thurston he wouldn't be as good. He is a runner not an organiser.

Latest posts