What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston is realy mature for his age

EvolutionUber

Juniors
He is what 23 or 24 one of the best players in the world, captain of a power house team and possible Australian captain. When hes out there he realy leads the boys around. For his age he is the best.

Mr Saab

Referee
Thuston is not fit and really needs to take time off.
I know there is not much time left, but he is just playing busted out there

_Johnsy

Referee
in a footballing sense yes, as a person the guy is a knob, mature ...that's funny.

Azkatro

First Grade
He's getting a big head. Reminds me of Johns, gets stroppy and has a big dummy spit when things don't go right.

Evergreen

Juniors
Azkatro said:
He's getting a big head. Reminds me of Johns, gets stroppy and has a big dummy spit when things don't go right.

Well he did say that he wanted to step up and replace Johns - mission accomplished.

Apey

Staff member
Azkatro said:

Can't handle a bit of passion :(?

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Thuston is not fit and really needs to take time off.
I know there is not much time left, but he is just playing busted out there
I know it's really starting to worry me.
I agree that he is extremely mature for someone of his age in charge of a team.

As for his patience and temper,so what?
Every team's got at least one hot head it's just some of them reach higher levels than others and have their faults severely outlined.

Azkatro

First Grade
Shorty said:
I know it's really starting to worry me.
I agree that he is extremely mature for someone of his age in charge of a team.

As for his patience and temper,so what?
Every team's got at least one hot head it's just some of them reach higher levels than others and have their faults severely outlined.
Not good for a captain IMO. Lockyer is the best example of the ideal temperament a captain should have.

Shorty

Staff member
Azkatro said:
Not good for a captain IMO
Yeah I agree with you there,he's too young and I think somebody should help him carry the load.
But it's difficult who else is there?
Azkatro said:
Lockyer is the best example of the ideal temperament a captain should have.
But how many have that temperament?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I enjoy it when things don't go his way and he has a sook, and then starts throwing cheap shots. He doesn't have the temperament of a captain.

Spot

Juniors
Sure, he appears to be a good leader when things are going his way, but the sign of a GREAT leader, is how you react when things aren't going your way. Unfortunately, Mr Thurston fails in the second category, as he definately comes across as a sook

Latest posts