What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets for the next game

katestar676

Juniors
Sorry if this has already been posted but i was just wondering if we do play the broncos next week when do the tickets go on sale and does anyone know how much they will be? thanks

northey

First Grade
http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/absolutenm/templates/mediareleases.asp?articleid=962&zoneid=1

reminder that venues for week two of the 2006 Telstra Premiership Finals Series will not be confirmed until Sunday.

The games are likely to be played at Aussie Stadium, however the NRL will not confirm this until after all results are known at the conclusion of week 1.

Regardless of where the matches will be played, tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders on Monday and to general public on Tuesday.

Even though we will have confirmation this weekend of two teams going through to week 3 of the Final Series, tickets for these matches will not go on sale until Monday 18 September.

The delayed on sale date allows each group of fans equal opportunity to buy into the matches which are likely to be played at Aussie Stadium and Telstra Stadium.

Tickets for both Aussie and Telstra Stadiums will be available through Ticketek and we ask the support of media to encourage fans to use the ezyTicket option which allows them to print their ticket at home and avoid long queues on match day.

Risa

Bench
From http://www.nrl.com/finalsinfo/Week2.aspx

WEEK 2 SEMI FINAL - Alternate Venue

Week 2 is provisionally scheduled for Aussie Stadium on Friday night and Saturday night. However, the venues for these games are subject to change at the option of the NRL if two non-NSW teams are participating.

As a result of this change, it has become necessary to hold ticket sales back until the Monday before the games in weeks 2 and 3 of the finals series.

If a game is moved to a non NSW venue, the NRL will be working closely with both teams to ensure that Season Ticket Holders of both teams have access to premium seating.

WEEK 2 SEMI FINALS - Aussie Stadium

We have allocated bays for season ticket holders of the participating teams to purchase on Monday 11th September. Any unsold tickets in these bays will be made available for general sale on Tuesday 12th September.

Detailed information is as follows:

* Bays 33 and 34 will be placed on hold for season ticket holders of the 3rd and 4th highest ranked winners from week 1.
* Bays 36 and 37 will be placed on hold for season ticket holders of the 1st and 2nd highest losers from week 1.
* Supporters' bays will be designated in Category 2 and Category 3 seating.
* Bays 29 (Category 3) and 30 (Category 2) will be placed on hold for season ticket holders of the 3rd and 4th highest ranked winners from week 1.
* Bays 40 (Category 2) and 41 (Category 3) will be placed on hold for season ticket holders of the 1st and 2nd highest losers from week 1.
* Season ticket holders will be entitled to a 20% discount on tickets to finals series games in weeks 2 and 3 (excludes Home Finals and Grand Final). This discount will not apply to walk-up sales at the venue box office, and is available for advance purchases only. The discount will be available on telephone bookings and Ticketek agency sales only.
* Tickets will be available through all Ticketek outlets, including phone bookings and Internet. Please note season ticket holders wishing to buy in the season ticket holder's allocation will not be able to purchase via the Internet.
* Season Ticket Holders will need to present their season pass to collect their tickets. If making a booking over the phone, the season pass number can be quoted but the pass must be presented when collecting tickets.
* One season pass will entitle the holder to purchase up to four final tickets.
* Season ticket holders will be limited to 8 tickets per transaction (must have 2 Season passes).
* General public are limited to 8 tickets per transaction.
* Multiple transactions may be cancelled.

On - Sale Dates for Week 2 (Semi Finals)

Please note that for all finals there will be a priority period for Season Ticket Holders on the Monday before each game with the general public getting their chance from the Tuesday before the game.

* Season Ticket Holders - Monday 11th September, 2006
* General Public - Tuesday 12th September, 2006

Semi Final Prices 15th - 16th September, 2006 @ Aussie Stadium
Adult Concession Family
Cat 1 $48.00 $38.00 $120.00
Cat 2 $38.00 $30.00 $90.00
Cat 3 $27.00 $17.00 $60.00

Concessions are available to Juniors 4- 15 years and Aged, War, TPI and Invalid pensioners

Family passes consist of 2 adults and 2 juniors or 1 adult and 3 juniors

These prices are inclusive of GST and Ticketek booking fee.

Ticketek will charge an additional fee for telephone and internet bookings.

Please note: Prices are subject to change if an alternate venue is used.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I wish I could go :cry:
But at least the games are live... I can wave my flag around in my lounge room:lol:

Farva

Juniors
thuganomics said:
What time do tickets go on sale on Tuesday?

hmm, don't think you need to worry about missing out on a ticket considering we are playing Brisbane.

Hope there's a good crowd though, and i guess most neutral supporters will probably get behind the Knights anyway, so it should be like a home game for us.

thuganomics

Coach
Farva said:
hmm, don't think you need to worry about missing out on a ticket considering we are playing Brisbane.

Hope there's a good crowd though, and i guess most neutral supporters will probably get behind the Knights anyway, so it should be like a home game for us.

Yea thats what JD was telling us. Could also be heading up for the Dragons game though so may need to book tickets for that one as well...