What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets?

m0j0

Bench
I've tried the Dragons forum with little response. My wife's been a Tigers fan since she was a kid and I'm looking to earn some massive brownie points by getting my hands on GF tickets. I'm going to try my luck tomorrow morning, but thought I'd ask here also in case there's any Eels fans who aren't too interested in going to the GF anymore. I'm after two tickets and I don't care where they are in the ground. PM me if you're interested.

A_J_Gray

Juniors
Can someone tell me, is there Ticketek at Parra Leagues Club?
Sorry to be a pain, Im sure talks of Grand final tickets arent what you want to be hearing..

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Most people who bought tickets will still go to support Flegg and Premier League plus to enjoy what will be a good Grand Final anyway.

innsaneink

Referee
ParraDude_Jay said:
Most people who bought tickets will still go to support Flegg and Premier League plus to enjoy what will be a good Grand Final anyway.
Speak for yourself.