What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
3 latrell
2 Pearce
1 Matterson

Not our best performance but passable since cordner and tupou dropped out late and friend left the field after 2 minutes.

The whole squad will enjoy the bye next week.

A tough 3 game period bookended by the two byes coming up, melbourne, cronulla and then souffs without our origin contingent. I would be stoked with 2 wins, 1 would be ok.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
3 Pearce
2 Matterson
1. JWH

i think against any other team if we have 20 errors we get blown off the park. Scoreline flatted us i thought

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. Pearce
2. Mitchell
1. JWH

It seemed to me they had a mindset from the start to go out and put 50 on the Tigers no matter what. Luckily it all worked out in the end.

3 points: Latrell Mitchell.
2 points: Jared Warea-Hargreaves
1 point: Mitchell Pearce.

Honourable Mention - Connor Watson.

Poor ball security yesterday by a number of players yesterday, and the push the panic pass resurfaced. Thjeyt need to cut that crap out.

H.H

Juniors
3 JWH
2 Pearce
1 Mitchell

Thought Matterson, Watson and Keary all good as well.

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. JWH
2. Pearce
1. Ferguson

I desperately want to give Aubusson a point.

I'm sure he switched between wing and centre at various times so Latrell could get closer to the ball in attack at times.

Without the great man we'd be f**ked when 1 of our back 5 isn't there because there's no depth with SKD sidelined. So all hail Mr Fix It!

Reactions: OVP