What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers and Roosters to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan89

Juniors
And then there were four. The NRL preliminary finals are here and every team has an even chance of going on and contesting next week’s Grand Final. The Titans and Dragons may have home ground advantage, but the Tigers and Roosters have the skill and flair necessary to upstage their opponents on their own turf....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
And then there were four. The NRL preliminary finals are here and every team has an even chance of going on and contesting next week’s Grand Final. The Titans and Dragons may have home ground advantage, but the Tigers and Roosters have the skill and flair necessary to upstage their opponents on their own turf....*

Thanks Alan. What odds will you give me on the ousiders double - Saints / Tits? Only $3 with the bookies. Give me $5 and I'll even let you hold the cash.

Last edited by a moderator:

hardbaby

Coach
Thanks Alan. What odds will you give me on the ousiders double - Saints / Tits? Only $3 with the bookies. Give me $5 and I'll even let you hold the cash.

I'm with Ronnie. But I'll take $4.
Dragons and Titans to play well for 80 minutes.
Roosters and Tigers to play well for 60 minutes.
Dragons/Titans Grand Final.

ouwet

Bench
As much as i would love St George to lose, they'll win:(
Titans are my tip to win the other game.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Linked removed and thread has been locked. Not deleted because there are too many other posts from trusted members.

Alan89 on the other hand is a repeat offender/pest, and can't no for an answer.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.