What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Draw 2022

Vic Mackey

Referee
Very favourable draw. Only getting Storm, Panthers, Roosters and Raiders once. Panthers and Manly 4 days after Origins (they'll rest plenty) and Eels minus Origin players (sadly they dont have a heap). We do have to travel to QLD 4 times and then to NZ but really the NRL have looked after us. Zero excuses, well apart from being shit.

Campbelltown.

2 out of town teams. Check.
Months between games. Check.

The mob running this club have no clue what they're doing. Perpetuating this shitty draw every season for both sides of the merger just drives fans away.

Will never get another dollar from me whilst the draw looks like it's been for the past few seasons.

What do you consider marquee?
Shock horror, I'm getting the distinct impression you are starting to believe in me.

You're weakening!

A short apology will suffice for your unkind descriptions of my last venture and I just may be minded to revisit my recruitment ledger.

Lol go piss up a rope.
Before you resort to more of your uncouth humour-

-my understanding is that yet another honest dispatch arrived on the desks of the secret lads late this morning.

I know that adds a certain gravitas to the matter and I predict the prospect of a significant signing will get under your skin and you will fold soon enough.

I leave you with this single word:

“marquee”

Now off to bed and good luck getting some kip.

oh look, a rope!

Tiger05

First Grade
@The Silverdale Phantom - your last leaked information was shit but I'm expecting this one to be a lot better. It won't be as good as what you state but hopefully we get some decent signings prior to the season starting.

Anyway I love the delusional thinking. I'm all for it.

I will give @stryker just one last chance to publicly apologise to me for being an asshole to me after the deal with Elliot fell through.

I was also correct about Curtis Scott until Tim arrived.

Upon provision of his expressions of genuine remorse, we can re-light the candle.

stryker

First Grade
Before you resort to more of your uncouth humour-

-my understanding is that yet another honest dispatch arrived on the desks of the secret lads late this morning.

I know that adds a certain gravitas to the matter and I predict the prospect of a significant signing will get under your skin and you will fold soon enough.

I leave you with this single word:

“marquee”

Now off to bed and good luck getting some kip.

oh look, a rope!
Just so you know, neither Josh Hodgson nor Isiah Pappali’i are marquee….as handy as they would be.

stryker

First Grade
I will give @stryker just one last chance to publicly apologise to me for being an asshole to me after the deal with Elliot fell through.

I was also correct about Curtis Scott until Tim arrived.

Upon provision of his expressions of genuine remorse, we can re-light the candle.
Lol found some rope yet?
I was correct in saying Munster was all but signed here until the silly bugger went on a coke binge and got sent to rehab.
Im also starting to go cold on Tedesco returning now he has been exposed as a racist….