What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Fans Punt $125,000 On Us to Beat Broncos

cadburys

Juniors
This is the collective amount tigers fans are wagering on their own team to beat the broncos this weekend.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not so much major shock, i just hope the money is right.

One thing i do know for sure is, is that anticipation is high.

Come on boys, [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Please bring home the bacon.

tigger

Juniors
MT - that is everyone that has bet on Wests, not just one punter.

That is one awful lot of dole cheques. You Campbelltownains should be more interested in making sure your kids get something to eat other than Spam... rather than spend your dole money on a game of football. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

innsaneink

Referee
Heard Glenn Mumsie on KY this morning. Since betting opened yesterday $162,000 has been dropped on the Tiges while only $272 has come for the Broncos.

Sportstab opened yesterday with us 8.5 start I think it was and

head to head betting was:
$3.00...then
$2.90...now
$2.65

Or 80 min margin
$3.75, (1-12)
$6.00, (13+)

Wheres your quotes from MT?? centrebet?

innsaneink

Referee
tigger said:

That is one awful lot of dole cheques. You Campbelltownains should be more interested in making sure your kids get something to eat other than Spam... rather than spend your dole money on a game of football. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

Geez ur thick.....we collect sat nite after Wests win...then its off to Bi-Lo for the $9.99 scotch fillet minimum 2KG special!
And as a special treat....'Fountain' tomato sauce....not the "no frills" rubbish.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Also with Sportodds you could go as far as giving the Tigers a +30 start for $1.10 closer to match day which still isn't bad odds

tigger

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Also with Sportodds you could go as far as giving the Tigers a +30 start for $1.10 closer to match day which still isn't bad odds

10% interest in 80 minutes is a great return. The only problem is you need a $20k stake to make it worthwhile..... and that is the total GDP of the Campbelltown region.

King Tigerman

Juniors
how do you know so much about campbelltown tugger

also that $2.60 looks juicy i might have to get on today before its too late i have to put some olympic bets on anyway

Tigerpete

Juniors
Like our game against them last season, there's never been a better time to beat them........may history repeat!

tigpie cam

Juniors
tigger said:

Geez you are a tool,a gutless one at that.
Still at same address if you would like to pay me a visit ;-)
Aint holdin me breath.
Do your muscles grow when you get on the pewter :lol: