What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers players who have hit the wall already for 2018

MWZ

IC has seen the light, name him as a reserve (not interchange), when final game day team announced, keep him as a reserve. Hodgo doesn't want him and IC doesn't need him.

IC must say plenty of prayers during warm up that an outside back doesn't gets hurt though. Can't believe that Gould would re-sign this guy.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Sue and Chee Kam amongst our best again tonight
Yep they were real good & cheekam has notably improved over the last 12 mths but with Jessy I wonder if his sudden improvement in recent wks is coz of a scarcity of offers re contract.

The real pleasing thing for me is when our forwards have aimed up Brooks has been great & his improvement this yr is manifested in his surprisingly solid defense.

Geez I hope we can somehow win the next 3 away games coz it will mean a euphoric full house at the 8th wonder in 4 wks.

macnaz

Staff member
Eiso is passenger , just arm grabbing and not attempting to break the line . He showed so much promise but he really is just a fill in.
Guess this is why he hasnt made it to NRL with other clubs

Shredder

Juniors
Yeah not sure whats happened to Eiso.

Really unhappy with him the last few weeks. Just running the motions.

Tiger05

First Grade
Yeah not sure whats happened to Eiso.

Really unhappy with him the last few weeks. Just running the motions.

He hasn't really been performing has he. Our middle forwards have always looked like our strength and our edge backrow players appear our weakness.

Lawrence, Chee-Kam and now Garner to me are looking like quality edge players and our middle forwards haven't been doing as good as job as we need them to do. Sue has been beastly up the middle. Packer and Matulino average but they both put in last night. Aloiai hasn't been playing like a beast but he has held the ball and done his job.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Eiso is passenger , just arm grabbing and not attempting to break the line . He showed so much promise but he really is just a fill in.
Guess this is why he hasnt made it to NRL with other clubs

Yes Mac...I have never been a great fan of The Huth.
Just really a backup for NRL.
Will be first to drop out when Lawrence comes back
Am liking MCK now and Garner looks likely
Don’t think the club wants Sue,so he’s decided to put in to get a contract somewhere else.

Tiger05

First Grade
Don’t think the club wants Sue,so he’s decided to put in to get a contract somewhere else.

We need him. He is our best middle forward when it comes to hitting the ball up. If he goes they had better get someone else who can do that job.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I would sign Sue for another year based on his last two weeks form...

I was surprised to see he is only 26 but I’m not sure I would sign him to a long term deal at this stage..

Yes Mac...I have never been a great fan of The Huth.
Just really a backup for NRL.
Will be first to drop out when Lawrence comes back
Am liking MCK now and Garner looks likely

Perhaps if Sue put in all the time he wouldn't have to go looking elsewhere.