What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers v Raiders anniversary

Vee

First Grade
I wondered why the Tigers were taking the Raiders game to Bankwest instead of other higher drawing games until I realized it was the 30th anniversary of their memorable clash in the 1989 GF.

Is there any promotion along those lines? Old boys clash, reunion etc?

As the Tigers lost that one, is it something the losing team celebrates or is it more for the winners to celebrate at their home game? Dunno if they've already played in Canberra this season or not, can't be shagged looking it up. Was there any celebration or is one planned?

Vee

First Grade
Who are Wests biggest home draws? Parramatta, Bulldogs? Bunnies? Cowboys perhaps?

nick87

Coach
I got a members email about this the other day, apparently the tigers are planning to take their best two forwards off for the final 10 minutes to pay respects

A touching, and fitting gesture imo
Kudos to them

gerg

Juniors
I got a members email about this the other day, apparently the tigers are planning to take their best two forwards off for the final 10 minutes to pay respects

Kudos to them

Let's hope for Raiders sake Benji is playing lock.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Kudos to them
They already released lovett and Edwards what else do you want?

mozza91

Coach
I wondered why the Tigers were taking the Raiders game to Bankwest instead of other higher drawing games until I realized it was the 30th anniversary of their memorable clash in the 1989 GF.

Is there any promotion along those lines? Old boys clash, reunion etc?

As the Tigers lost that one, is it something the losing team celebrates or is it more for the winners to celebrate at their home game? Dunno if they've already played in Canberra this season or not, can't be shagged looking it up. Was there any celebration or is one planned?
Bad news for Matterson and ? Do the Tigers have another decent forward?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
We've been cursed with Steve f**king Roach commentating on every one of our games since then too.

big hit!

Bench

Kudos to them

sounds Fittler & Brandy were getting into the spirit too on Wednesday night