What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers vs Dragons

whynot

Juniors
Same difference regardless of whether Saints finished 5th or 4th same with Tig's, but in an interesting stat the team winning team of any Saints vs Tigs game in a finals game has gone on to win the comp that year.
Its Happened twice not much to go by

Minh

First Grade
The Sharks defense tonight was the worst I have ever seen from a football team... yet somehow both sides were within 2 points of each other until the 76th minute (and only then a series or ref blunders secured the win). Not a great final hit out for the Tigers.

But really it means little, I cant blame the Tigers for not lifting against the Sharks, but after 8 straight wins, the Tigers should be on the way down, and I reckon Dragons will be favorites on Friday Night, I have a very good feeling.

Tigers had everything to play for it was either top 4 or 7th spot if they play like that we will certainly win in a canter.

Minh

First Grade
They always seem to lift playing us in the finals so we still need to be at our best.

The Rosco

Bench
Watching the last 7 tiger wins, I fear we will be playing against the men in pink (or yellow) as well as the 17 in black, white and gold.

Never have I seen one team get the rub of the green, so often, and in such an obvious way.

Anyways, enough of the conspiracy theories, go the Dragons!!! Show them who's boss.

Funny.
Funny how we only see what we want to, and are blind to the rest.
Mate, you might remember last years GF qualifier. Jeremy Smith put knees into Tuquiri . . . that would have been a penalty in any game, on any day, on any planet, but nothing was done.
That right ref decision would have changed the game. Tigers should have been lining up a penalty, instead Soward is lining up a drop kick.
But life goes on.

As far as getting the rub of the green, like I said . .we only see what we want.

The next time you are feeling in a fair and unbiased mood, just watch how many times Cooper finishes his tackles with his arm locked around the opponents neck.
And then , just for fun, watch how many times Young flops on obviously tackled players. Or throws forward passes ?
And they get away with it every week. Every single week.

But you think your team doesn't get favoured by refs ? :roll:

Please !!.

Should be a cracking game next Friday. May the best team, the WestsTigers, win.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
indeed..happy memories lol i dont know that anything could match that pulsating 1 point win we had against the tigers and the gf...

but should be a tough game hehe they werent entirely convincing against the sharks!
Remember that old ad where it said put a Tiger in your tank. well their just about to run on empty.... IMO they havnt been that convincing lately.....I had a good feeling before we played the Warriors...and guess what the same feelings back this week.......fire up fellas because all the doubters of the past few months are starting to twitch....:roll: :sarcasm:

Minh

First Grade
If we beat them we will build some very good momentum and confidence, where I think we will play the Warriors who would be psychologically affected by losing to us from in front in a big game last week. All games from her on are hard but it is just part of the process of winning the premiership.

Father Ted

First Grade
Tigers had everything to play for it was either top 4 or 7th spot if they play like that we will certainly win in a canter.

Don't be fooled this time of year teams have the following game on their minds sometimes more than the game in progress. With that in mind they will be very, very tough next week and so will we. It will be the most interesting game of the first round of the semis.

Father Ted

First Grade
If we beat them we will build some very good momentum and confidence, where I think we will play the Warriors who would be psychologically affected by losing to us from in front in a big game last week. All games from her on are hard but it is just part of the process of winning the premiership.

We are to the Warriors what Canberra are to us.

Minh

First Grade
Don't be fooled this time of year teams have the following game on their minds sometimes more than the game in progress. With that in mind they will be very, very tough next week and so will we. It will be the most interesting game of the first round of the semis.

Yeah I agree, it'll a hard fought game for the full 80 minutes, their minds may have already been geared towards playing us next week, they will come out all guns blazing I am sure of that, they will want to avenge their one point loss to us last year. I feel that loss cut them real deep and has steeled their resolve over the last two months, we will need to fight fire with fire.

Bazzi

First Grade
I hope there's the same atmosphere as there was for last year's prelim, that was incredible, will be another intense game

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Funny.
Mate, you might remember last years GF qualifier. Jeremy Smith put knees into Tuquiri . . . that would have been a penalty in any game, on any day, on any planet, but nothing was done.
That right ref decision would have changed the game. Tigers should have been lining up a penalty, instead Soward is lining up a drop kick.
But life goes on.

As far as getting the rub of the green, like I said . .we only see what we want.

The next time you are feeling in a fair and unbiased mood, just watch how many times Cooper finishes his tackles with his arm locked around the opponents neck.
And then , just for fun, watch how many times Young flops on obviously tackled players. Or throws forward passes ?

Please !!.

lol lol lol! How could a Tigers fan ever accuse other teams players of throwing fwd passes??? You have f**king Benji Marshall in your side the bloke throws 5-10 fwd passes a game! Not to mention the Wests Tigers are offside more than anyone by far!

Yes may the best team win! The Dragons!

18to87

Coach
Funny.
But life goes on.

Please !!.

FYI Up until a few weeks ago the Dragons had received less penalties than any team this year.

Latest posts