What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers vs Raiders - B1tchfest thread

hybrid_tiger

Coach
white pointer! said:
Tigers are still sh*t mate. Canberra owns tigers.

Where are these people coming from?

geniuss should not be allowed access to the internet. 'Tis very harmful and highly embarassing.

In short, f**k off ya sh1tkicker. :D

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
LETS GO THE MIGHTY WESTS TIGERS!!!!!!
its at CAMBO
its againt the RAIDERS
its a SELL OUT
that only means ONE THING

WESTS TIGERS VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(hows that.... ????)

White Poiner

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
geniuss should not be allowed access to the internet. 'Tis very harmful and highly embarassing.

Yeah glad to agree that you should no be allowed on the internet. Example of this is your great thread, cant believe you have the brain power to know how to make a thread. Probably your mother is writing the messages for you. Well done anyways here is a sticker.
A25.jpg

Tigerpete

Juniors
Its funny how no Raiders are taking the bait. Must be all at the nursing home trying to get Smithy's autogragph. I heard he loves the sponge baths.

White Poiner

Coach
Tigerpete said:
Its funny how no Raiders are taking the bait. Must be all at the nursing home trying to get Smithy's autogragph. I heard he loves the sponge baths.
Yeah probably because they are goin really good except for struggling like u guys. They are out of your league.

Ari Gold

Bench
white pointer! said:
Yeah probably because they are goin really good except for struggling like u guys. They are out of your league.

Hasn't your kindergarten teacher taught you how to write yet WhitePointer?

God-King Dean

Immortal
TRENDS

* Tigers have lost 4 of their last 5 games at Campbelltown last year
* Raiders have won 5 of their past 6 games against Tigers
* Raiders have won 3 from 4 this year

Considering these trends & the fact that Raiders are playing well, I can't see Tigers winning

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
is it a sellout or is there embelishment there?

Well during the week there were "20 tickets left in the grandstand"....
In saying that, its going to be a sunny sunday so i'd honestly guesstimate a crowd as low as 14,000 or as high at 19,000..... maybe push 20,000... but the 16-17 mark will be your best bet...

but who knows.. it may infact sell out

it depends if the "defensive coordinator: my tab world royce simmonds has his defensive game plan out or whether he is too busy doing the sunday crossword and turns off tim sheens ear piece in favour of the races at warwick farm.

Tigers wont have any trouble racking up 4 or 5 tries but it comes down to small man royce.

Latest posts