What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Grant

TheFrog

Coach
All he can do is work his nads off and demonstrate that he means business. Rip sides to shreds in reserve grade if necessary. If Ivan cannot acknowledge genuine effort, we are in an awful lot of trouble.

tripster

Juniors
My concern about Tim Grant is that Ivan is someone who knows how to get the best out of players (generally with mostly no name squads, like he did with the Tigers). If Cleary can’t get Grant to perform it suggests that Grant is probably beyond being improvable at this stage of his career.

GongPanther

Referee
The club is bigger than both Cleary and Grant. I'm sure they'll iron out their differences if they haven't already.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
My concern about Tim Grant is that Ivan is someone who knows how to get the best out of players (generally with mostly no name squads, like he did with the Tigers). If Cleary can’t get Grant to perform it suggests that Grant is probably beyond being improvable at this stage of his career.
Even so it's still better depth than you'd expect in your 3rd string prop.

TheFrog

Coach
IIRC Hook didn't just bench him, he punted him while he was at the Broncos.
Incorrect. In his final season at the Broncos (2013) Wallace played all 24 first grade games (they didn't make the finals that year), the final 7 from the bench.