What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen ... (war is over)

grouch

First Grade
Did you think about it?

Moltz3n signed with Saints four months after Bennett announced his departure.

It has been well reported that Gasnier had been thinking about retirement for some time and made his decision at the beginning of the year. Nothing to do with Bennett.

You're making less and less sense with each post.
lol not much research into that statement by the drowning rat

Radical Rat

Juniors
I don't need to. You made the ridiculous statement, not me.

Face it. You've lost the audience you thought you had.

Haha...lost the audience?? Look over the past couple of pages, you jackals have been all over every post.

I've made plenty of valid points. However I dont expect anyone on a Dragons forum to agree with them. Everybody just takes one line here and there and takes things out of context to suit their argument at the time. But hey, that's the way these forums work. It's good fun.

The Nick

Bench
Haha...lost the audience?? Look over the past couple of pages, you jackals have been all over every post.

I've made plenty of valid points. However I dont expect anyone on a Dragons forum to agree with them. Everybody just takes one line here and there and takes things out of context to suit their argument at the time. But hey, that's the way these forums work. It's good fun.

lol I have to admit that's actually a pretty good summary of how these forums work.

emack

Juniors
Why do you trolls have so much interest in our forum? Are you closet Dragons supporters and just won't admit it? Is it true that your head disappears up your own arse on your own forum? I know your CEO's head does!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's because people enjoy ripping your ridiculous posts to bits.

Yes, jackals, I like that. Did you research that?

Radical Rat said:
I've made plenty of valid points
:lol: At least you can make jokes.

Small club. They love it when they think they've got something over a big club like ours. It's like when Souths win the Charity Shield and they come on like they've won the comp 11 times in a row.

gypsy

Bench
Andrew probably started pre season training by now or is getting re hab on his shoulder.

haha. I hope Moltz3n doesn't dog it when we play them. Can't wait to see him belted.
Wouldn't mind if Farah copped a few 'accidental' punches as well. Just one of those heads that says please punch me.

Radical Rat

Juniors
haha. I hope Moltz3n doesn't dog it when we play them. Can't wait to see him belted.
Wouldn't mind if Farah copped a few 'accidental' punches as well. Just one of those heads that says please punch me.

Please don't let Creagh at him, that guys a psycho. Just ask Hodges.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I see you're still avoiding the questions Rat.

What's wrong, cat got your tongue?

Radical Rat

Juniors
I see you're still avoiding the questions Rat.

What's wrong, cat got your tongue?

Questions?

Are you referring to when you asked me if the situation was reversed would Moltzen cry?

Answer: Ummm....probably. He seems like a pretty girly dude.

But like I've explained numerous times, I'm not defending what Moltzen did. I agree what he did was wrong. My original posts were only in regards to the legal side of things. But of course as things seem to happen on this forum, it's snowballed from there.

gypsy

Bench
I reckon the Dragons should include Robbie Simpson in the squad for the game against the Tigers.
He couldn't play at all, but was a major grub. It wouldn't matter if he got suspended either.

Although he's probably in the slammer, last I heard he and Wes Patten were caught trying to steal a cigarette machine.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Questions?
Yes. No need to act dumb.
Radical Rat said:
Are you referring to when you asked me if the situation was reversed would Moltzen cry?

Answer: Ummm....probably. He seems like a pretty girly dude.
Not the answer to the question I'm referring to Rat, and you know it. Thanks for confirming again the level of your dishonesty in this debate.

Radical Rat said:
But like I've explained numerous times, I'm not defending what Moltzen did. I agree what he did was wrong. My original posts were only in regards to the legal side of things. But of course as things seem to happen on this forum, it's snowballed from there.
Mine was a legal question. A hypothetical where the situations were reversed. But you keep on sidestepping it.

Problem is, if you answered honestly, it would expose your hypocrisy, and I suspect you know this.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Yes. No need to act dumb.
Not the answer to the question I'm referring to Rat, and you know it. Thanks for confirming again the level of your dishonesty in this debate.

Mine was a legal question. A hypothetical where the situations were reversed. But you keep on sidestepping it.

Problem is, if you answered honestly, it would expose your hypocrisy, and I suspect you know this.

Mate I'm not sidestepping anything. I don't know what question you're referring to. How about you repeat it and I'll give you my honest and unbias view. Something most people on here are incapable of doing.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mate I'm not sidestepping anything. I don't know what question you're referring to.
Tsk tsk. Still sidestepping.
Radical Rat said:
How about you repeat it
How about you open your eyes?

Unless you're incapable of reading what's been posted. You're either very dumb or a liar - which is it?

Radical Rat

Juniors
Tsk tsk. Still sidestepping. How about you open your eyes?

Unless you're incapable of reading what's been posted. You're either very dumb or a liar - which is it?

Wow, I'm actually starting to wonder if there even is a question. Show me this magical question?

I'm not going back through the archives and reading every post you've written.

As I said, if this question is so important than please repeat it and I'll give you an honest answer. You obviously know exactly when it was asked, so I'm sure you can figure out how to cut and paste.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm not going back through the archives and reading every post you've written.
Archives? lol. Don't get too offended Rat, but you couldn't lie straight in bed.

You know which post it is because you mentioned it yourself.

Didn't think you had the courage to answer.

emack

Juniors
Rat "couldn't lie straight in bed"..................:crazy: he fits in really well then with Timbo, Humphrey's and the rest of the scumbag club they support!:crazy:

Run away Rat, renig on what you've already said, the rest of your club does!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts