What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Robinson

Ryan

Juniors
Hi Guys - I was just hoping y'all might tell me your opinions of Tim Robinson?
I appreciate your prolly pissed off a little he's gone, but was just hopen you might
help me out?

Cheers guys n gals.

Avenger

Immortal
Hi Guys - I was just hoping y'all might tell me your opinions of Tim Robinson?
I appreciate your prolly pissed off a little he's gone, but was just hopen you might
help me out?

Cheers guys n gals.

Tim is Chad Robinson's brother. When Tim Mannah and him played together in the lower grades I thought Robinson was a better player. However Mannah ended up being better. Tim Robinson is a great defender and an old style forward similar to Chris Armit. he will not let you down. He came for the opportunity. Good luck to him.

Eels Dude

Coach
Didn't even know he was gone, certainly not pissed off. He might make a decent first grader good luck to him.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Tim is Chad Robinson's brother. When Tim Mannah and him played together in the lower grades I thought Robinson was a better player. However Mannah ended up being better. Tim Robinson is a great defender and an old style forward similar to Chris Armit. he will not let you down. He came for the opportunity. Good luck to him.

What he said.

caylo

Bench
Brendan Oake 2.0

disagree, Robenson is a better suited to the backrow on the edges and is quicker then Oake. He actually is pretty skilled, when we were 16 I saw him kick a drop out 60meters on the fly. Good defenders and runs hard, wont let anyone down if he plays grade IMO

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Question for those that have seen Tim more then I, is he better then Chad? Because I was a massive fan of Chad. I loved the Chad.

Ryan

Juniors
Who did he sign with?

Mate, he signed with us (Manly). If he can bring a bit of Glenn Hall about him, I'd be pumped. He certainly wouldn't make your forward pack anyways next year.

You guys have a wonderful forward pack, and I'm guessing:-

08. Fui Fui Moi Moi
09. Casey Mcguire
10. Justin Poore
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ben Smith
13. Reni Matua

14. Humble / Robson / Keating
15. Tim Mannah
16. Carl Webb
17. Shane Shackleton

FMD.

84 Baby

Referee
Winston Hills junior.

Love the Winsto!
You've obviously haven't gotten out of Maroubra recently. Winsto's gone boutique. Decent for a sunday lunch with the family, but it's lost the Winsto-ness. No more fights every night, no more guys trying to rob the place and being jumped by every patron there, no more guys sleeping on the pool tables. That was the real Winsto