What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith - Arrogant

Hellsy

Immortal
Tell you who is arrogant... Darren Lockyer, he walked stright through a barrage of his fans yesterday rarely stopping for a photo or autograph, while his teammates and coach were happy to do just those things

dazeely

First Grade
will agree to disagree hells. real nice guy whom gives sh*t loads for charities. a mate of mine used to flat with him and is obviously good mates. I have found him extremely genuine.

Hellsy

Immortal
Fair enuf, he was rude yesterday though

Guess that is how first impresions can last on people.... eg. LOTE with Tim :LOL: :D easy to happen I guess!

Nikki

Coach
And in those last two posts I think we have our conclusion to this thread!!

Unfortunately, first impressions last, but we aren't always what our first impressions make us out to be.

lucablight

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Tell you who is arrogant... Darren Lockyer, he walked stright through a barrage of his fans yesterday rarely stopping for a photo or autograph, while his teammates and coach were happy to do just those things

I've seen him acknowledge fans before. He's even shaken hands with people in the crowd before a game.

Hellsy

Immortal
and as I said above, maybe he was just a prick on Sunday.... doesn't mean he is one all the time as per Daz's comments he is a top bloke.

Nikki summed it up well, first impressions last.
My first impression on Lockyer was arrogance
LOTE's first impression of Tim was the same

doesn't meant they are actually like that all the time

dazeely

First Grade
Nikki said:
And in those last two posts I think we have our conclusion to this thread!!

Unfortunately, first impressions last, but we aren't always what our first impressions make us out to be.

so true Nikki

Parra Guru

Coach
Just read the original post....

LOTE... are you positive he noticed you? He comes across as friendly enough when I've seen him around.

Parra Guru

Coach
Hellsy said:

Thought the exact same thing Hells....

Webcke on the other hand, absolute gentleman

Gibbsy is a snob and still arrogant - remember he is the manager for P Vautin - one of the most arrogant up himself people i have ever met. He seriously rates himself 11/10 on looks. Someone needs to give him a mirror - ffs.

Stagger eel

Staff member
NorthShoreEel said:
Gibbsy is a snob and still arrogant - remember he is the manager for P Vautin - one of the most arrogant up himself people i have ever met. He seriously rates himself 11/10 on looks. Someone needs to give him a mirror - ffs.

you just said he was a mate of yours...:D

eelavation said:
you just said he was a mate of yours...:D

He is!:)

Still a snob.:lol:

I have travelled to most parts of this country - there are snobs in every part (or wannabe's) ;-) .

(Im not one - hahahahaha)