What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith

shaun

Juniors
Can anyone think of a champion half who was dropped to reserves and came back to dominate? Maybe Tim will be the 1st. I cant remember sterlo, stuart, johns, langer etc being dropped.

cmon tim. you can do it. hope he has a big game in prems.

Stagger eel

Staff member
shaun said:
Can anyone think of a champion half who was dropped to reserves and came back to dominate? Maybe Tim will be the 1st. I cant remember sterlo, stuart, johns, langer etc being dropped.

cmon tim. you can do it. hope he has a big game in prems.

Sterling was dropped early in his career.

Kornstar

Coach
Tim's second half in Prems last week was definitely better than the first half, i would say with better forwards this week they will be back to the winners circle. IMO i think he will have a better game this week.

The Colonel

Immortal
Sterling, Mortimer....

Thurston, Prince, Gower, Orforf, Kimmorley - they have all been dropped at some stage.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger....

parra pete

Referee
parra pete said:
Lack of talent will..

No,let me re-phrase that...
He has the talent..does he have the confidence in his own ability to recapture it. He HAS to get back to basics and enjoy his football. I think he may be a little scared at being tackled with the ball. Is he physically and mentally TOUGH enough to bounce back. If he can';t bounce back in our champion Premier League team, he won't bounce back in the struggling NRL side

Eelectrica

Referee
Tim Smith will come out of this for the better.
He's a young kid who had the weight of the world placed on him a little before he was ready.
He has the skills, just needs to work on absorbing the pressure and using it as a weapon. Like all the great HB's do.

Daneel

Bench
I think Tim will be a top class half one day, but knowing parra's luck he will be playing for the Titans

thedux

Juniors
Not actually a halfback but does anyone esle remember El Masri spending a whole year in reggies a couple of years after his debut, and now he's set to break any records that Johns' manages in the next few years.

Latest posts