What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for FFB users to lift their game

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
RJ, seriously, your as popular as dog shit on bare feet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
astrogirl said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Astro girl, don't care about your opinion, no disrespect, but this has been my style from rleague and it is just as popular here as it was at rleague, just because you or illa or that other person i forget his name don't like it thats just too bad, there are many that do like it, and by saying what you said is just going to make me do it more & more & more & more! :D
Seems to me you started this thread to express your opinion.

As such I think it's fair enough for others to express their opinions even if they are contrary to yours.

The fact that you don't care about my opinion is fine - but I do think it disrespectful that you just say that - just cos you add "no disrespect" to your sentence doesn't make much difference IMO.

Out of interest, how do you measure your forum popularity anyway :?

As such I think it's fair enough for others to express their opinions even if they are contrary to yours.

Never said it wasn't.

The fact that you don't care about my opinion is fine - but I do think it disrespectful that you just say that

What i mean is that if you wan't me too stop being who i am and to change the way i post i won't, i do respect you but what i mean is that too change my style i won't it's me and no one can influence me to change.

I don't hate you Astrogirl ;-)

Out of interest, how do you measure your forum popularity anyway :?

Many ways, pm, views, hits etc, next time you see a new thread introduced by one of these silent posters....watch the views and hits on that thread for say about 1 hour, then watch me introduce one and i'll guarentee it has if not twice but 3 times the amount of views in the same time, and probably twice as many hits aswell

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahaha i feel like i'm back in high school

omg more people are looking at me so i'm like totally way more popular

ron - some people just don't want to be mega active members in a forum, each to their own. There is nothing wrong with just reading and occasionally writing. personally I'd find that as interesting as *watching* grass grow but thats how some people are.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm more an Ian Thorpe shit kinda person myself RJ ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

B-dos

Referee
im pretty new to this but i can tell you its pretty easy to figure out who the tossers are. I didnt really want to write that, because i have a feeling it will make me stand out more than id like, but so be it...

chileman

Coach
Maddy, I think you're more like Peter Costello....waiting for the main man to step aside so you can have your turn :p :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah thats fine feez, totally agree, but most of those people just stick to the person above you thread or superthread or just basically offer noting to the conversation.

It just takes up memory the simplistic posters, probably another reason why we always get critical error all the time.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahaha

There is a main man, and he can sack moderators from this forum :badgrin: :p :lol: ;-)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Yeah thats fine feez, totally agree, but most of those people just stick to the person above you thread or superthread or just basically offer noting to the conversation.

It just takes up memory the simplistic posters, probably another reason why we always get critical error all the time.

i was not aware of that

hehehehehehehehehe

sportive cupid

Referee
Ron,I can hardly believe that I am reading this thread and I suppose by doing so I am making you more popular in your own criteria for worthiness.But I have one question.Where is it said that you make all the decisions about what is an appropriatepost and what isnt?This forum ,and others like it were created for people to express opinions,have a laugh and meet ppl when they may have difficulty doing this in other worlds.Excuse me for sounding rude,but it's not YOUR forum or your posse's forum but EVERYONES forum.

B-dos

Referee
Ron,I can hardly believe that I am reading this thread and I suppose by doing so I am making you more popular in your own criteria for worthiness.But I have one question.Where is it said that you make all the decisions about what is an appropriatepost and what isnt?This forum ,and others like it were created for people to express opinions,have a laugh and meet ppl when they may have difficulty doing this in other worlds.Excuse me for sounding rude,but it's not YOUR forum or your posse's forum but EVERYONES forum.

Well said mate...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
sportive cupid said:

OMG, well yes you are :lol: :lol:

I never said it was my forum :roll: , please quote me where i said that :roll:.....like most REGULAR USERS ON THIS FORUM we sort of get tired of some threads just to increase post counts eg Person above you thread & superthread, they are mainly occupied by posters who just want post counts and nothing else, thats my argument, it chews up memory and makes everything slow.....just so some can just increase post counts.

Nothing wrong to express your opinion, but you have to admit...how do you express yourself in one or two word replys?