What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for some humble pie for the Simmons critics!

The Dodger

First Grade
Sheros los Deros said:
I've heard that Simmo is to blame for the Granville railway disaster even though he wasn't born.

:lol:
yes, and he was also the one who killed OJ's ex-wife...

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
I haven't been a fan of Simmo either. Some of those games he had at winger werent the best to say the least. BUT it does look like he is turning out to be a good fullback. Time will tell. And it takes time. I say give the kid a go, a fair go, as he obviously has skill and time will tell. Just my 2 bobs worth. Dolph.

Quigs

Immortal
DPG said:
:lol:
yes, and he was also the one who killed OJ's ex-wife...

0-top5.jpg

And Montgomery Burns.....

(with a rope tied to a post)

Cheers
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
Dragon Slayer said:
CSWSC Member #03

Haven't you taken the Bus trip to the gap yet???

It would be a long bus trip from the Gold Coast Mate :lol:

What no more comments about hips?

No more comments about bones?

No more comments about red dots?

Whats the matter, have you been found out, nothing else to laugh about?

Never mind as long as your here there will be someone for the rest of us to have a laugh about :lol: :lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Manfred Moore said:
I don't mind Simmons. He has improved this year as a fullback after some ineffectual games on the wing in recent times.

But this is precisely the point. He has been selected as a City winger. Is he the best winger going round that City can select (after injuries etc) when he's not even playing there?

If i was more cynical i might think he had friends in high places...

Been telling people that for years. That's why I had no fear in predicting him to play for City in the predictions thread.

How's ARL chairman in your corner for a friend in high places?

The Dodger

First Grade
Quigs said:
And Montgomery Burns.....

(with a rope tied to a post)

see, he cant even do that right, burns is still alive...

favourite phrase by burns;

"greetings, wage donkeys"

it was an episode when one of the employees was forced into reitrement, i think.