What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to Create a Media Frenzy - RE: The Board

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Without being critical, I don't think this & ghotis efforts could have come at a more useless time.
the average punter will now think the board are heroes after the last fortnight.

Aries

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Without being critical, I don't think this & ghotis efforts could have come at a more useless time.
the average punter will now think the board are heroes after the last fortnight.

I dont...

The DA was going through some time... happened to be last week

Costello is our No.2 ticket holder, and has the cheque book to the country in his back pocket, and PROUDLY splurted to all, that we(Australia) are now debt free... so he splurged a bit, and luckily on us!

The DOGS are also spewing. Been after funds for years for Belmore...

Anyone remember what a "Dog box" Belmore was? I do... you wouldn't be able to park within a gazillion miles of the joint now...

Mr. Shark

Juniors
Unless I'm mistaken, PART of an e-mail I issued was quoted in the Telegraph. It's the old story of being taken out of context. What they quoted was accurate: but, the rest of my e-mail may have provided the average reader with a more "balanced" outlook. Never mind, the message may yet get through. Oh, by the way, GO THE SHARKS. We'll get through this. One day.

Aries

Bench
Mr. Shark said:
Unless I'm mistaken, PART of an e-mail I issued was quoted in the Telegraph. It's the old story of being taken out of context. What they quoted was accurate: but, the rest of my e-mail may have provided the average reader with a more "balanced" outlook. Never mind, the message may yet get through. Oh, by the way, GO THE SHARKS. We'll get through this. One day.

Thus... short and to the point... it's hard to do much with it then!

something like

Major problems at shark Park:
Long time supporter of the sharks, but I'm unhappy with the goings on.

Our board seems to have let us down over the last 5 years. Our fans aren't happy with the Board, mainly because they are the ones that appoint players and coaches. When will they get it right?

Anything more than that will be picked to death...

Latest posts