What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to dump foxsports

babyg

Juniors
Season is over and fox has telecasts it's last game. It is time to show foxtel the we only have foxtel for the league and save $16 a month too. After the dally Ms give them a call and drop them.

Add to that. Foxtel have already bumped the league for the tennis on fox2 while fox 2 and 3 are back to back fumble ball and union still.

Spread the word.

simmo1

First Grade
Yeah, I use Fox for movies and other sport, so I'll keep my subscription thanks. But good luck on your one man crusade.

innsaneink

Referee
Season is over and fox has telecasts it's last game. It is time to show foxtel the we only have foxtel for the league and save $16 a month too. After the dally Ms give them a call and drop them.

Add to that. Foxtel have already bumped the league for the tennis on fox2 while fox 2 and 3 are back to back fumble ball and union still.

Spread the word.
Should I change the curtains and pillows on the lounge too?

Jason Maher

Immortal
Get f**ked. Fox Sports provides me with Premier League goodness. I'd go nuts if I lost that now that I've had it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Difference is without league I wouldn't have Foxtel. But with League I have it and NFL is great to tied over the next 4 months. 4nations to watch as well.

babyg

Juniors
Should I change the curtains and pillows on the lounge too?

Yep I think you should and give yourself a slap for being a wanker.

NRL is a about to negotiate it's most important contract ever. If you want to do your bit this is a liitle something, if you don't care so be it.

Last edited:

babyg

Juniors
Difference is without league I wouldn't have Foxtel. But with League I have it and NFL is great to tied over the next 4 months. 4nations to watch as well.

Pretty simple mate. NRL signs a shit deal, you don't get your team.

Rainbow

Juniors
I have been without Fox for 3 weeks and apart from the league I don't miss it at all. In fact it has been quite good listening to a few games on the radio whilst doing other things.

For me the NRL is definitely the only reason I have Foxtel, in Melbourne there's no other way. But my flatmates use it for some crap so can't dump it.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Yeah i got foxtel for league. And i don't watch anything else on it, becuase if i want to watch a show i just download it, rather than watch a two year old episode. It would save me money, but i ain't dropping anything. I'm gonna try to get right into NFL during the off season.

If foxsports wanted to charge more money per month for a better NRL deal, i'd pay it in a heartbeat.

Stormsally

Juniors
No Foxtel - no finals in Melbourne.

We'll be keeping Foxsport until after four nations - then it's off until the Allstars game.

maccattack

Juniors
I do that every year. After the NRl fnished I cancel the sports part of the package and get it put back on at the start of the season.