What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to start the cleanout?

elyod138

Bench
Cant remember if its Issac or Leeson but one of them has the impact of a runaway hamster. Just my opinion

That's Isaak, he's a 28 year old front rower.

He won't make many metres per hitup but he won't shy away from getting through the work.

I doubt he's on much money, I think he would even be a chance of signing with the Cutters or Pride just to stay near his little brother.

Last edited:

Asedenburns

Juniors
Ok if we lose Manase and Kafusi anyone know any props off contract we could look at?? We need at least 2 decent workers

elyod138

Bench
Ashton Sims is doing much less than Kaufusi and Manuakafoa and they perform when they are dropped (but play crap again in first grade).

Sims seems to sulk and not put in any effort at all when he plays QLD Cup, not the type of player we want.

Kaufusi and Manuokafoa aren't off contract anyhow.

Last edited:

Asedenburns

Juniors
May not be off contract but we still need props, and Sims at least pulls in more meters in 30min then those two do