What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips for Issac Luke...

Haffa

When have I failed?

This is a very humourous post given Nick and I have diverse opinions on many football issues unlike our West London Siamese Twins.
:lol: Thoughts on Messi and Ronaldo? You think you're impartial....gold

saint.nick

Coach
Agreeing with Sam eh?
Who would have thought that.

Idiot and a turd.

Sammy its this imbeciles turn with the scouse brain cell.

At least the insults may get amusing. Not expecting any great revelation though.

Holy f**k dude. Do you come on here to talk about football, or to pick fights with 'Scousers'? I'm not interested in joining in on the bitterness that exists between regional neighbours in England. The fact you try to educate me on Scousers makes a mockery of you calling me one.

I showed you up for your stupidity, so you then resorted to desperate pokes at additional, harmless insults I really CBF putting effort into.

Based on your horrible research, I don't know why you continue to reply to me. If you want my thoughts, send a private message to Sam.

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
Agreeing with Sam eh?
Who would have thought that.

Nick tells you to stop replying to his comments, I say you should continue to instead and that means we're in agreement?

I think we've found our Manc member of BunniesMan's exclusive Mensa Club :lol:

saint.nick

Coach
Nick tells you to stop replying to his comments, I say you should continue to instead and that means we're in agreement?

I think we've found our Manc member of BunniesMan's exclusive Mensa Club :lol:

I really want to agree with this post, but I can't, because I'm scared of the backlash from Professor WireMan.

WireMan

Bench
Trying to sound clever whilst trying to insult me without agreeing with each other is amusing,

So far I have learnt, Big Sam does not think I'm arrogant (or a turd:lol:) and Little Sam thinks I'm intelligent.

So going as well as Stevie Me trying to stay on his feet so far...

Oh by the way Little Sam, my horrible research was when Big Sam used 96 deaths to score cheap points and you just followed him blindly. Since then I noticed you do it all the time.

Big Sam

First Grade
Oh by the way Little Sam, my horrible research was when Big Sam used 96 deaths to score cheap points and you just followed him blindly. Since then I noticed you do it all the time.

You're confusing me with the West London Siamese Twins.

saint.nick

Coach
Trying to sound clever whilst trying to insult me without agreeing with each other is amusing,

So far I have learnt, Big Sam does not think I'm arrogant (or a turd:lol:) and Little Sam thinks I'm intelligent.

So going as well as Stevie Me trying to stay on his feet so far...

.....Whaaaaaaaaat? You're starting to border on insane. It's okay when Jiffa always agree, but not when Sam and I apparently do :roll:

You claim you may as well ask Sam for my thoughts, yet you keep replying to my comments. Massive fail 1. Big Sam never said you're not arrogant. Massive fail 2. You thought that Sam wanting you to keep replying to me is 'another' case of us agreeing with each other. Massive fail 3. You chose to ignore obvious sarcasm because it suits your confused agenda. Massive fail 4.

The collapse in your argument is going just as bad as Utd's collapse last season.

I doubt your notice has been careful. You only seem to pop in here to look for fights
, maybe with an odd little Utd insight here and there. Just give up. I can't understand such deluded, confused bullshit.

WireMan

Bench
.....Whaaaaaaaaat? You're starting to border on insane. It's okay when Jiffa always agree, but not when Sam and I apparently do :roll:

You claim you may as well ask Sam for my thoughts, yet you keep replying to my comments. Massive fail 1. Big Sam never said you're not arrogant. Massive fail 2. You thought that Sam wanting you to keep replying to me is 'another' case of us agreeing with each other. Massive fail 3. You chose to ignore obvious sarcasm because it suits your confused agenda. Massive fail 4.

The collapse in your argument is going just as bad as Utd's collapse last season.

I doubt your notice has been careful. You only seem to pop in here to look for fights
, maybe with an odd little Utd insight here and there. Just give up. I can't understand such deluded, confused bullshit.

:lol:

Of course you don't understand.

Start with that.

Puts everything else you think you think in its proper place.

When you get over your comprehension problems you can re-read this threat and learn when to follow big Sam in a proper thread and when to stay way out of a big Sam car crash thread.

FYI the second Mr Luke put his top on and lifted the trophy was a fairly big clue he was about to have another thread disaster.

When have I ever used a tragedy to score cheap points you cretin?

Well given you just tried to blame the Chelsea fans for it, I think its fairly clear you know when.

Yet you still deliver a pathetic insult. You are consistent, I'll grant you that.

Big Sam

First Grade
You don't even have the guts to stand by your own posts and opinions, just blaming others.

Weak little man? Coming from you? :lol:

I've never said anything you're suggesting and the fact you haven't provided evidence proves it.