What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips for Issac Luke...

saint.nick

Coach
:lol:

Of course you don't understand.

Start with that.

Puts everything else you think you think in its proper place.

When you get over your comprehension problems you can re-read this threat and learn when to follow big Sam in a proper thread and when to stay way out of a big Sam car crash thread.

FYI the second Mr Luke put his top on and lifted the trophy was a fairly big clue he was about to have another thread disaster.

Well given you just tried to blame the Chelsea fans for it, I think its fairly clear you know when.

Yet you still deliver a pathetic insult. You are consistent, I'll grant you that.

Congratulations, you're doing well to somehow comprehend all of the bullshit you're spilling out..

When you get over your deficiencies in comparing things, you can revisit what terry did and see how much different it was to what luke did.

Big Sam

First Grade
Funny how he ignores that point scoring thread called heysel, made by the sisters. Funny how I also have evidence.

They didn't make it. They hijacked a neutral thread on interesting football images. If that isn't "cheap point scoring" I don't know what is.

WireMan

Bench
I've never said anything you're suggesting and the fact you haven't provided evidence proves it.

Funny how he ignores that point scoring thread called heysel, made by the sisters. Funny how I also have evidence.

Off you two go to the last page of the "So LFC fans are not the only ones with racist fans?" thread.

You will note the bit where Big Sam uses Hillsborough to have a cheap dig at me and the Chelsea supporting duo. If you go back a few pages he even tried it earlier.

You will notice he was called on it by both me and Haffa and didn't post again...

Then after ragging on magpies about it, and please Little Sam really focus on all the things you said about him, out of the blue, you say I am the same as him?!

So there you go, both doing everything I have said.
Stand by your posts or don't. Just stop pretending it never happened.

You had your chance to retract in that thread but you both just ran away from it.
You had your chance in this one but got sudden memory loss.

It wasn't that hard to find.

saint.nick

Coach
Off you two go to the last page of the "So LFC fans are not the only ones with racist fans?" thread.

You will note the bit where Big Sam uses Hillsborough to have a cheap dig at me and the Chelsea supporting duo. If you go back a few pages he even tried it earlier.

You will notice he was called on it by both me and Haffa and didn't post again...

Then after ragging on magpies about it, and please Little Sam really focus on all the things you said about him, out of the blue, you say I am the same as him?!

So there you go, both doing everything I have said.
Stand by your posts or don't. Just stop pretending it never happened.

You had your chance to retract in that thread but you both just ran away from it.
You had your chance in this one but got sudden memory loss.

It wasn't that hard to find.

Lol. You woke up to how geniused your logic in this thread has been, that argument ended, so now you're predictably back to the ever unfinished argument about Hillsborough. I don't think we need to take any lessons in morals from a dude who gleefully mocks having a minutes silence and candle vigil for Hillsborough. Makes you the same as Magpies.

WireMan

Bench
When you make comments like that ridiculing Hillsborough and the subsequent remembrance of the event, what other conclusion was I supposed to come to?

So your defence to not using Hillsborough to score a cheap dig is to instantly link one line in a thread to Hillsborough despite zero evidence of a link and knowing I have never had a pop about Hillsborough?

Really?

How about you just say sorry for doing it so we can shut this thread down and go back to the premier league thread and discuss football?

At least you are trying, Little Sam just carries on his little tirade.

He's now having a full hissy fit, which to be honest is impressing no one.

I think he has a bit of a shine for you to be honest Sam.
He just says what he thinks you want to hear.. :lol:

saint.nick

Coach
So your defence to not using Hillsborough to score a cheap dig is to instantly link one line in a thread to Hillsborough despite zero evidence of a link and knowing I have never had a pop about Hillsborough?

Really?

How about you just say sorry for doing it so we can shut this thread down and go back to the premier league thread and discuss football?

At least you are trying, Little Sam just carries on his little tirade.

He's now having a full hissy fit, which to be honest is impressing no one.

I think he has a bit of a shine for you to be honest Sam.
He just says what he thinks you want to hear.. :lol:

:lol: If it makes you happy, I think Sam was guilty of very minor points scoring on one instance in that thread, now that I had a look at it. However, it's not like he hijacked a thread with it. Was it deliberate? Probably not. But he wasn't wrong though...

Otherwise...don't really understand what I did wrong in that thread, therefore I have nothing to be sorry about, hence my 'tirade'. It's all in your head.

Big Sam

First Grade

Really?

You showed your true colours with that mocking comment. I was calling you out on it, not having a 'cheap dig'.

But I agree to leave it at that. Please change the mood by discussing the thread on Raheem Sterling's tiredness.

WireMan

Bench
You showed your true colours with that mocking comment. I was calling you out on it, not having a 'cheap dig'.

But I agree to leave it at that. Please change the mood by discussing the thread on Raheem Sterling's tiredness.

Well we both know where we stand on this and you know my opinion on what you say.

A sorry would have been nice, but yes, let's just abort this thread and leave everything in here.

Proper football has started again now.

You might want to reign Little Nick in a bit though, the guy clearly looks to you for 'inspiration' but lacks the knowledge and experience to know what to say and when to stop.