What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titanium Bar

Mickyd39

Juniors
Any Parra supporters heading up for the game on Saturday? If so, this is great place to meet up before the game. You can get a bus straight to the game from there.
I was wondering will anyone be meeting at the Titianium Bar before the game on Saturday?

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
bus cost about 15 bucks to the game and you have to leave your car in the city with the highest crime rate in Australia

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be at the game signing autographs btw if anyone is interested

Mickyd39

Juniors
If any Parra supporters want to join me for a pre game drink please come and say hello. I will be wearing a Parra Jersey.:D

StEely Matt

Juniors
bus cost about 15 bucks to the game and you have to leave your car in the city with the highest crime rate in Australia

From the website:

ALL BOOKINGS CAN BE MADE IN PERSON AT THE BAR OR BY CALLING 07 5538 9677

Titans v Eel`s - 3rd September - Buses will depart from 6pm. Tickets Adults $10 Kids (under 12 years) $5 return

(http://www.titaniumbar.com.au/index.php?page_id=111)

I'll be there for a drink before and after the game for sure! I am staying next door at the VIBE Hotel too, just for convenience :cool:

Tony Bongo

Bench
I'll be at the game signing autographs btw if anyone is interested

Excellent. I will bring my Nikko and you can sign my arm. Hopefully it doesn't wash off before I get it tattooed. :cool:
I look forward to seeing you at the game Twizzle.
I have already planned to go to the Titanium bar with a bunch of mates early Saturday arvo, so I will see whoever turns up there.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Excellent. I will bring my Nikko and you can sign my arm. Hopefully it doesn't wash off before I get it tattooed. :cool:
I look forward to seeing you at the game Twizzle.
I have already planned to go to the Titanium bar with a bunch of mates early Saturday arvo, so I will see whoever turns up there.

see you there Tony.

forward pass

Coach
Probably an excellent place to met. If it's made from Titanium it should be able to withstand just about anything.

PJ Marshal

Coach
i was really looking forward to being at a parra game without suity , belly and twizzle ... but that ape has to ruin it by appearing , f**k you twizzle

Latest posts