What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans 3,2,1s

Zadar

Juniors
3-JWH has become one of the best props in the game again.

2-iku. Won’t get the accolades, but massive shoes to fill after replacing bmoz, and won us the game with that last try effort.

1-walker. Set up a couple, went off, then comes back on to ice the game, clutch.

3. JWH
2. Manu
1. Walker
Very nearly picked Iku, Zadar but Manu was involved in everything and Walker for the reasons you mentioned got in his way for me. So glad to see him cement a permanent spot as a starter. Keighran was looking good for a while but his defence needs massive working on which I hope Fitzy can fix before he leaves. Nevertheless, he’s got a decent boot on him which helped save us in the end. Angus should leave the smugness to Penrith. Anyway, the game never should’ve got as close as it did and we’ll take some lessons out of it. Some bizarre decisions attributing to a bizarre game and Robbo has some legitimate questions that need answering. Not looking forward to next week against Riff thanks to match review lottery with Jared/Angus having carry overs? SST possibly not fit either and no Rads of course.

Zadar

Juniors
3. JWH
2. Manu
1. Walker
Very nearly picked Iku, Zadar but Manu was involved in everything and Walker for the reasons you mentioned got in his way for me. So glad to see him cement a permanent spot as a starter. Keighran was looking good for a while but his defence needs massive working on which I hope Fitzy can fix before he leaves. Nevertheless, he’s got a decent boot on him which helped save us in the end. Angus should leave the smugness to Penrith. Anyway, the game never should’ve got as close as it did and we’ll take some lessons out of it. Some bizarre decisions attributing to a bizarre game and Robbo has some legitimate questions that need answering. Not looking forward to next week against Riff thanks to match review lottery with Jared/Angus having carry overs? SST possibly not fit either and no Rads of course.

a nicely rested fully fit panthers should put a number on our patched up suspended/injured team, no other team could be sitting 5th with the amount of outs we have had this year.

a real credit to the team, but the 3 good teams(storm/panthers/Souths) should have no trouble against us unfortunately.

Valheru

Coach
3 JWH
2 Manu
1 Walker

Giving up a lead like that was unacceptable regardless of how many injured or suspended we have. Having said that there were some strange decisions against us and the boys hung in there and got the job done in the end. Sam walker has ice in his veins and sualli already looks like he belongs.

Like you guys I think we are staring down the barrel of a 20-30 point flogging next week.

@Babyface O'reilly JWH only got a fine and Angus not cited. Marschke is looking at 2 weeks out but lussick is available and verrills must be close.

We really need Verrills back. Thought he was named in the squad earlier in the week. So yeh, must be close. Also forgot to mention Lam had his best game for the club yesterday. That little run to set Sam up was beautiful.

Zadar

Juniors
We really need Verrills back. Thought he was named in the squad earlier in the week. So yeh, must be close. Also forgot to mention Lam had his best game for the club yesterday. That little run to set Sam up was beautiful.
Suaali definitely looks like he belongs, and if verrills isn’t back, I would be so tempted to put lam at hooker, Manu to 5/8 just to start accomodating suaali.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
3 - JWH
2 - Walker
1 - Manu

I thought Joey was great but still has errors in him.
Keighran and Suualii got found out massively in defence. The other parts of Suualii's game were good

Headless Chook

Juniors
^^^^
Hard to go past with what most here have said.

That was one heck of a strange game. Happy with the win (thank you Sam) but disappointed in the near capitulation in the second half. We need to be better than that.

Suaali definitely looks like he belongs, and if verrills isn’t back, I would be so tempted to put lam at hooker, Manu to 5/8 just to start accomodating suaali.

I would not move Lam to hooker. His defence is decent but not top notch compared to some others, whilst Keighran has demonstrated he is up to the task as well as giving us a top notch goal kicker to boot.

As to Manu, I would leave him in the centres. In 2022 I suspect our centres will be either Morris/Manu with Suaali on the right wing or (if Morris decides to retire) Suaali/Manu.

Zadar

Juniors
I would not move Lam to hooker. His defence is decent but not top notch compared to some others, whilst Keighran has demonstrated he is up to the task as well as giving us a top notch goal kicker to boot.

As to Manu, I would leave him in the centres. In 2022 I suspect our centres will be either Morris/Manu with Suaali on the right wing or (if Morris decides to retire) Suaali/Manu.

I like keighran there for his goal kicking, but he missed 9 tackles last week, 5 of them had direct impact to 5 tries.

Not sure what happened last week, but even Angus missed 11 tackles.

Big test this Friday.

3. JWH
2. Manu
1. Walker

This seemed clear to me, in a rather strange game.

I was happy with Keighran's contribution with the boot, and Lam had pretty much his best game for us to date. We are doing well for a patched up side, and I hope that Marschke has learned his lesson (he nearly cost us that game - it should not have become that close in the end). Talk about potential heart attack material!

Unfortunately, I fear for the outcome this Friday night. I just hope that we can keep the margin to a respectable one and don't get embarrassed off the field. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts