What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans Game Thread

eels_fan

First Grade
Replacing who?

They only listed Willieme (sp?) as 18th man and are already in Mudgee.

Did Pauli Pauli travel down as well?

Gronk

Staff member
I'll give Ricky credit he's not afraid to give the youngsters a shot.

Agree with you - balls of steel.

Unlike his predecessors who who prefer to play a 30 year old out of position than to blood a kid.

I'm still confused why Pritchard did not get a start two weeks ago, but I guess the game was in the balance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So he will be the 8th debutant this season??? Even in 2000 with the baby Eels i doubt we blooded this many players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I hope so. My fear is that he has a bit of Mateo about him. Meaning that I am not sure that he has enough merkin inside like all the great players.

Bird, Gallen, Watmough etc = angry merkins
He's still only 18, hopefully Ricky and Pay can bring out his inner Merkin.

parra_jesus

Juniors
My mail is Pauli Pauli in for Paulo 100 percent . If Ben smith does play it will be in place of Ryan . Heard murmurs of pewhairangi to 5/8 , morgan to centre and braydene to make his debut on the Wing . Has anyone else heard the possibly 5/8 switch this weekend ?

oldmancraigy

Coach
My mail is Pauli Pauli in for Paulo 100 percent . If Ben smith does play it will be in place of Ryan . Heard murmurs of pewhairangi to 5/8 , morgan to centre and braydene to make his debut on the Wing . Has anyone else heard the possibly 5/8 switch this weekend ?

Didn't Kelly throw a pass to Mudgee last week?

Gronk

Staff member

Too many changes.

#computersaysno