What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans sign Myles for 4 years

Big Pete

Referee
Isn't Bird off contract this season?

Not that he'd be on much but I can't imagine the Titans holding onto him.

Big Pete

Referee
Hmmm, now that you mention it I seem to recall reading something along those lines - I just can't seem to find an article to back it up.

Titans are looking good and I expect their spine to look like...

1. Zillman
6. Sezer
7. Prince
9. Srama

Pretty damn spiffy to me.

They should hold onto Page too, he's basically been their best player in their 20's. Speaking of which - what's with the Titans in the Under 20's? Every year they seem to boast a healthy contigent of Schoolboy reps. and seem to perform quite astutely at school rep. footy but come Under 20's they all turn to s**t.

That's probably been their biggest problem. Doesn't look like it's being addressed either with all these signings.

ByRd

First Grade
01) Zillman
02) Mead
03) Champion
04) Idris
05) Gordon
06) Sezer
07) Prince
08) Bailey
09) Srama
10) Douglas
11) Myles
12) Bird
13) Harrison

14) Mini
15) James
16) White
17) Thompson

Thats a good looking team.

Notaleaver

Juniors
im so sick of seeing posts accusating salary cap breaches. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and provides quite the buzz kill.

good luck to the titans and the poo man

Bicey_18

Bench
Doubts over their spine....

Have only lost 3 players yet resigned Prince, Bailey etc and signed all those players????

The only conclusion I can come up with why they all decided to sign with the titans is simple..the lifestyle.. to bludge and get paid for it. Similar to what happened at NQL

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Jordan Rapana will be ready to play next year .. I reckon he will end up beating Idris for the spot at right centre, perhaps 6-8 weeks into the comp, and Idris will be forced to move into the back-row with Minichiello dropping out of the team .. or perhaps Bird going to 5/8th and Sezer dropping out of the lineup.

P.S. On Tomane, I was told a couple of months before Champion signed with the Titans that there would basically be a direct swap i.e. Champion to Titans, Tomane to Storm .. Champion is done and dusted, guess we'll see what happens with Tomane

It's clear that his future is not at Gold Coast, as they have Idris, Champion, Rapana, Michaels, Zillman, Gordon, Tonga, Walker etc all vying for spots in the outside backs.

Noa

First Grade
Jordan Rapana will be ready to play next year .. I reckon he will end up beating Idris for the spot at right centre, perhaps 6-8 weeks into the comp, and Idris will be forced to move into the back-row with Minichiello dropping out of the team .. or perhaps Bird going to 5/8th and Sezer dropping out of the lineup.

P.S. On Tomane, I was told a couple of months before Champion signed with the Titans that there would basically be a direct swap i.e. Champion to Titans, Tomane to Storm .. Champion is done and dusted, guess we'll see what happens with Tomane

It's clear that his future is not at Gold Coast, as they have Idris, Champion, Rapana, Michaels, Zillman, Gordon, Tonga, Walker etc all vying for spots in the outside backs.

Wish theyd hurry up and announce it then, Id take him back in a second and leave the rest to the Craig.

stormbati

Bench
Seems like coaching is the big difference here. I'm not saying that Cartright is a bad coach but maybe developing young players isn't his best quality atm.
Mead and Gordon are decent. Zillman and Tonga are turning out ok though.

Hutty1986

Immortal
The Tits seem very commercially-minded, have they considered putting sponsor logos on Myles' forehead next season?

Talanexor

Juniors
Spine looks a little shakey to me. No depth. What happens if one of them gets injured? Especially hooker - I know Srama's a good player, but he's only young. I don't know whether he'd be able to handle playing 80 mins every week at this stage of his career.

Latest posts