What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans v Philly short summary

Titans Intern

Juniors
Philadelphia Fight 30
Turnpike Titans 22

Coming off of a disappointing loss against the Slayers, the Titans headed down to Philadelphia determined to come away with a win. New Jersey was first to score with a short try by Moey Alhaje to cap off a long drive downfield to go up 6-0. Then the fight came back after capitalizing on Titan mistakes and penalties to score 16 unanswered points. Deezah Felpuleai punched a try in for the Titans during the second quarter to close the gap before half time. The Fight put up another 10 points quick in the second half, which would eventually be all they needed. The Titans did give the Philadelphia fans a scare however when they put up a quick 10 points within about 4 minutes during the 4th quarter. Pat Delaney and Moey Alhaje got past the try line to provide those points, but the Titans were not able to hold onto the ball during several opportunities to take the lead and the game finished off with a Philadelphia try in the last play of the game. Moey Alhaje kicked the conversions for the Titans and prop Jim Roblin received the Titan’s man of the match for his relentless punishing runs.

Choo Choo

Juniors
I spoke to the ref, Bill Weeks, on the phone just after the match and he said you guys were never out of the game. I believe that after our match with you.

They are raising Jax vs Philly as the match of this week, but my money is on Titans vs. Rebellion. Its going to be a barn burner and I look forward to seeing the result.

Are you guys up on twitter and if so will you be tweeting during the match? I think you would get a ton of followers if you do.

Cheers!

Titans Intern

Juniors
@NJTrnpikeTitans

We are on Twitter but I can't tweet during the game as I am a player as well. So far, I have used the facebook page more often than the Twitter because it seems most of our fans follow us on that.

We look forward to a good game against the Rebellion

Latest posts