What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tk and hayse

jack coburn

Juniors
hey all,i want to start up some sort of petition to keep tk and hayse together on the big sports breakie and get ride of that league hater freeman.the show has been far more enjoyable listening without lees brother.my question is how do i set it up,not being very computer literate i'm not to sure.

Mr Saab

Referee
Why not? Dick Freedman is a nuffy who is only educated in horse racing and perhaps AFL.
He has N F I about rugby league, none whatsoever.

Greg Hayes knows what he is talking about and has a great all around league knowledge.
Dick thinks he is still living in Melbourne with how he carries on.
Personally i would prefer Peter Peters and Hayes for the morning show, but thats not going to happen.

choisir

Juniors
BSB needs a racing man on the show . Id prefer Galagos but Freedman does know his stuff ,after all it is owned but TABCorp.

Mr Saab

Referee
Galagos?
As a co host? Are you serious?
The show doesnt need a racing man. They had TK and Greg Hayes knows his stuff, as well as league.
Richard knows nothing.....except scratching his balls on the couch

The Preacher

First Grade
I must say it has been rather good the last week and a half without Richard Freedman. He has developed a rather large bonce in recent times. I think it has something to do with talking to Hadley all the time, BigHeaditis is contagious.