What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TKBK Reports: Results, people!

I'm starting to really look forward to this on a weekly basis.........

Good morning, this is TKBK reporting exclusively again for filthy_spammers.com from the Parramatta training sheds. There's been a good vibe here this week after last week's gritty victory over the Bunnies. But things got particularly interesting during yesterday's session. Roll tape...

Anderson: Right boys. It's been a good week, after a good win. We're looking f*cking awesome, right? Who thinks we're going to knock over those useless Raiders?

Hayne: Ha, they should just give us the two points now. Even the Rooters rolled them

Finch: I reckon we can put 50 on them, without breaking a sweat, coach.

Fuifui: Sir, I thought maybe I could nip back to Tonga for the weekend if you don't think you need me? I could hurt some of those young' uns.

Anderson: WRONG! You overconfident, arrogant turds. If you show up on Saturday night with that attitude, they're going to pull your shorts down, kick you in the Carneys and just for good measure you'll get a good Tongue rimming. For f*cks sake, did you fellows not learn anything from last year. Every game in the NRL, we show up like we're playing for our lives. I hear Campese's name come up a lot for State of Origin. Funny, not heard the name Finch get a mention? Monoghan's got a Blue jersey, the only blue Ben Smith wore last year was a hospital frock. Hindmarsh used to be the game's top tackler. Not anymore. Now, it's that Tongue bloke.

Team is stunned. Silence.

Anderson: So, who think we're going to win.

More uncomfortable silence.

Anderson: You f*cking idiots are going to win. You're 10 times better than these gumps. They're useless. I've seen Under 12 teams who look more threatening.

More uncomfortable silence.

Lowrie: Coach, I'm confused.

Anderson: Is that why you've stopped bringing me fruit, Lowrie. You think now you're in the team and you had one half-reasonable game, you don't have to keep sucking up. Huaraki's back next week and this week Timmy Mannah had his relo's drop off six months supply of peaches. Nice thought, Tim, except you do realise fruit is perishable.

Mannah: What? Like the Ski resort?

Anderson: Never mind, Timmy. I'm glad to see you're not taking your place, for granted. Anyway, my point is you can beat these blokes. You should beat these blokes. But we turn up on Saturday night, like we're playing for a Premiership. We go in there and we do all the tough, gritty stuff. We work out arses off and we defend like our lives depend on it. And then we do all the things we've done at training this week, and we go on with it and put a thousand on them. Now before we go, Oy Joey!

Andrew Johns is sitting up the back of the meeting with the rest of the training staff. He's busy reading the form guide and doesn't hear Anderson

Anderson: Ander f*cking Johns. I'm talking to you!

Johns: Ah, yes, Ando. Was just working through some plays, I thought we might have a crack at next week.

Anderson: What the hell do you do, here?

Johns: Well, as you'd know Ando, I'm here to pass on the many lessons I learned as the halfback of the Team of the Century to Parra's halves. We work on their kicking game, passing game, etc.

Anderson: Right, seems to me, the two areas we're struggling in right now, are our kicking game and our halves.

Johns: Yeh, I intend to mention that during my next Channel Nine commentary

Anderson: Yeh, the two areas, we're paying you to get right. F*ck me, I could be using that money to hire Jarred back.

Johns: Coach, there's only so much even I can do.

Anderson: So, who did you work for last year?

Johns: You guys, Bulldogs, Newcastle

Anderson: And how many of those teams made the eight?

Johns: None

Anderson: Right, I'm seeing a pattern here. I want results Johns. You too Fairleigh. Yours U20 defended like turnstiles last week. I'm tempted to sack the f*cking lot of you and do it myself. Results, people, results.

http://www.filthy_spammers.com/post.php?id=2112

StEely Matt

Juniors
You definitely can imagine him saying it and the other blokes in a comedic sorta footrot flats kinda comic strip... loving it!

jk13

First Grade
I hear Campese's name come up a lot for State of Origin. Funny, not heard the name Finch get a mention?

line of the year

Tank30

Juniors
Anderson: Ander f*cking Johns. I'm talking to you!

Johns: Ah, yes, Ando. Was just working through some plays, I thought we might have a crack at next week.

Anderson: What the hell do you do, here?

Johns: Well, as you'd know Ando, I'm here to pass on the many lessons I learned as the halfback of the Team of the Century to Parra's halves. We work on their kicking game, passing game, etc.

Anderson: Right, seems to me, the two areas we're struggling in right now, are our kicking game and our halves.

Johns: Yeh, I intend to mention that during my next Channel Nine commentary

Anderson: Yeh, the two areas, we're paying you to get right. F*ck me, I could be using that money to hire Jarred back.

Johns: Coach, there's only so much even I can do.

Anderson: So, who did you work for last year?

Johns: You guys, Bulldogs, Newcastle

Anderson: And how many of those teams made the eight?

Johns: None

Anderson: Right, I'm seeing a pattern here. I want results Johns. You too Fairleigh. Yours U20 defended like turnstiles last week. I'm tempted to sack the f*cking lot of you and do it myself. Results, people, results.

http://www.filthy_spammers.com/post.php?id=2112

That is comic gold :lol: and sadly also true......