What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT - Dog

bluefox68

Staff member
1. WILL KENNEDY
2. SIONE KATOA
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. SIFA TALAKAI
5. RONALDO MULITALO
6. MATT MOYLAN
7. NICHO HYNES
8. OREGON KAUFUSI
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY
10. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE
11. BRITON NIKORA
12. TEIG WILTON
13. CAMERON MCINNES

Interchange

14. WADE GRAHAM
15. ROYCE HUNT
16. JACK WILLIAMS
17. THOMAS HAZELTON

Marchad

Juniors
Going by the Jets team that three quarter we got from the Roosters (I can’t remember his name as he is always injured) is injured again.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Probs starting back in park footy. Anyway, he's not tried and tested like our two current FG wingers who, unless injured will be our wingers this year till the death. Cant believe the amount of dick sucking that goes on about players that have never actually gone through the test of time.
Ivulickoo slurp slurp slurp. Miller slurp slurp. Iro slurp slurp, Haze slurp slurp.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fair then there are blokes over 50 games who show nuffin. There are two in our side.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I prefer Royce starting, but am happy with Kaufusi, I like what I see.

Just run at Flanno, our backs look a lot better, so forwards do your job.

Different Era , but in olden days big part of doing well tipping was just Comparing Players across the team lists , then looking at last game , then looking at motivation . Sharks REALLY should win this one. But the interesting Comparison on team list I see is not in the young fellas ,(ours went well against the chickens ) but the old fellas ! Wade Graham ----> Reynolds.... Reynolds has made a difference to the dogs lately , but i think Wade, will put him in the shade ( pardon the corny rhyming .)

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
No idea why Fitz names Tuku Longenoughtobecontinued on our extended bench. Maybe he's trying to give him something to aim for but he's playing 17 for the Jets this week. Tracey fullback, Hiroti back to center.

carinashark

First Grade
Probs starting back in park footy. Anyway, he's not tried and tested like our two current FG wingers who, unless injured will be our wingers this year till the death. Cant believe the amount of dick sucking that goes on about players that have never actually gone through the test of time.
Ivulickoo slurp slurp slurp. Miller slurp slurp. Iro slurp slurp, Haze slurp slurp.
Miller effectively lost the Knights that game.

Stake Removed

First Grade
No idea why Fitz names Tuku Longenoughtobecontinued on our extended bench. Maybe he's trying to give him something to aim for but he's playing 17 for the Jets this week. Tracey fullback, Hiroti back to center.
This would be ideal game to see how Tuku goes, a bench of Graham with experience.
Then the 3 monsters of Hunt, Tuku and Hazelton.

Smash through the middle and then the Head of The Table Nicho takes over

coolumsharkie

Referee
Miller effectively lost the Knights that game.
He's got talent, might morph into a half one day but he reminds me of Gardener a bit, probably a better version but time will tell. A LOT of Sharks supporters wanted him over Kennedy. Mind blowing.
This would be ideal game to see how Tuku goes, a bench of Graham with experience.
Then the 3 monsters of Hunt, Tuku and Hazelton.

Smash through the middle and then the Head of The Table Nicho takes over
Why? He can't even get a starting gig for the Jets.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yeah I’ve got a good mate who frothed over Miller ever since that Titans game. Always hammering the coach for not giving him a run and even blamed the coach for throwing him in the deep end for that Souths prelim. Odd. I’ve even gone so far to ask him if he has some sort of feeling for Miller and possibly wants to boot him.
Happy he got his contract, but no loss:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah I’ve got a good mate who frothed over Miller ever since that Titans game. Always hammering the coach for not giving him a run and even blamed the coach for throwing him in the deep end for that Souths prelim. Odd. I’ve even gone so far to ask him if he has some sort of feeling for Miller and possibly wants to boot him.
Happy he got his contract, but no loss:
It's in the nature of being a regular punter I guess. A lot of people lost their shit over losing Kyle Flanno.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The one who we lost last year Chevy Stewart he will play first grade by end of 2024.

He was playing SG Ball last year

Latest posts