What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Eels v Titans

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
A bland thread title to match my bland feeling about this weekend's games. I can't even be arsed whinging about Penis Hands. But at least its not a Covid 19 thread again. Keep it pure.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The Parramatta Eels take on the Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Super Stadium on Sunday 22nd March in Round Two of the NRL Telstra Premiership.

After a 8-2 victory over the Bulldogs last week, Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur has named a 21 man squad for this week’s clash, thanks to Taylor & Scott Lawyers!

Arthur has named the same seventeen that were victorious last week whilst David Gower, Ray Stone, Oregon Kaufusi and George Jennings are on the extended bench.
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/03/17/team-list-titans-v-eels-round-two/

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Thought Alvaro would have done enough to get in over Stone, but the 17 wasn't gonna change unless forced anyway so it's not relevant really.

lingard

Coach
He had the chance to wield the axe, yet Arthur's has stuck with THE SAME 17 MERKINS WHO ONLY WON BY SIX f**kEN POINTS LAST WEEK FFS!!

Bloody typical. Once you get in this f**kin' Parramatta team, they need a f**kin' crow-bar to get you out.
Arthurs is a merkin.

Eelogical

Referee
Ah ffs this is just about the final straw. I'm done with Tuesday.
It's quite the conundrum. You got in first by 2 minutes but pou spelled his thread title better than you. It showed a form of laziness on your part. However, you did take the time to list the actual team where pou couldn't be f**ked, so I'll run with yours.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's harder to get out of this team than it is to get in. Even though it has the same number of players every week.

T-Boon

Coach
Questions have to be asked about whether BA is the right guy for the job. Not only has he picked the same team but he also has basically said we will be playing the same style. He has implied that we spend 80% of our time working on defense and only 15% on attack (the rest of the time is recovery).
I would have picked Salmon.

T-Boon

Coach
I was right to be worried about where our line breaks will be coming from. We didn't make any line breaks and none even looked possible.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was right to be worried about where our line breaks will be coming from. We didn't make any line breaks and none even looked possible.
If it makes you feel better, Hasler, Bellamy and Robison all coached their teams not to make any line breaks last weekend either. Neither did Kearney so you know it's the right tactic.

Latest posts