What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Knights

Sounds like bang on the same age gap I will have. Thankfully the one thing I have with the miso soup is I must be left alone during a Sharks game(including pre and post game).

As the kids get older I can only imagine it will go like you but this season could last. Great move getting pokemon involved though - I never watched it but I figured if I have to watch kids stuff I would get the kids into it. Blues clues can get f**ked. Paw patrol is actually pretty good. No shows have hot chicks that I can see. I've been enjoying watching pokemon but be warned mate do not let your kid watch this - . My poor neighbours. She demands this song on the trampoline. On the lounge thing mate - the thing nobody ever tells you about being a dad is nobody ever tells you that you can't ever sit down again. Soon as I touch the couch someone is barking at me. Does my head in. Does it get any easier? 😂

My eldest she loves the Sharkies - even though she doesn't really know what they are. But she gets so excited seeing the logos around Cronulla. I bought her a new jersey(comes with shorts too) and she loves our matching "Sharkies shirt". I keep telling I will take her to a game but I would rather eat my own shoes after a game than take a kid there. Maybe when she is 10.

ps - let root nights go to the keeper. Can't risk any more kids(love of my life... But I don't want to end up as shark bait in port hacking).
I knew nothing about pokemon until about mid last year, now i think i know who every single one is. There's binders full of cards here, switch games of it, if the tv is on its only on youtube watching clowns open packets of cards.

And no interest in sport at 😡

Craigshark

First Grade
I knew nothing about pokemon until about mid last year, now i think i know who every single one is. There's binders full of cards here, switch games of it, if the tv is on its only on youtube watching clowns open packets of cards.

And no interest in sport at 😡

haha the YouTube comment is so true.. don’t get the interest in watching other kids play with toys etc

DJDL

Bench
Yeah YouTube has some weird and seemingly pointless shit on it these days.

The ‘reaction’ videos I just don’t get.

I’ve often thought about making my own reaction video: Middle Aged Dude Reacts To Some Other Dude’s Reaction Video.

It would last about 3 seconds and consist of me clicking play, then closing the video and saying ‘who gives a pharque?’

Yeah YouTube has some weird and seemingly pointless shit on it these days.

The ‘reaction’ videos I just don’t get.

I’ve often thought about making my own reaction video: Middle Aged Dude Reacts To Some Other Dude’s Reaction Video.

It would last about 3 seconds and consist of me clicking play, then closing the video and saying ‘who gives a pharque?’
Just lose yourself in videos of wild animals attacking people. Keeps me sane.

Chimp

Juniors
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talkai
5. Ronaldo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. BHU
9. Mciness
10. Rudolph
11. wilton
12. Nikora
13. Finucane

14. Brailey
15. hunt
16. Kaufusi
17. Maybe Jesse or hazelton. Probably need someone who can cover an edge at a pinch
Think this is my team also, with Williams at 17 and big Tommy next man up - I’d like to see Tommy H get plenty of minutes this year. He’s a body shape we don’t have elsewhere - looks the goods.
Tracey next man up onto bench if we need a new utility.
Trindall back up half.
Iro waiting for a Jesse or Talakai suspension.

Latest posts