What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Souffs

Ozzi_78

First Grade
NH officially out.

1. WILL KENNEDY
2. SIONE KATOA
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. SIFA TALAKAI
5. RONALDO MULITALO
6. MATT MOYLAN
7. BRAYDON TRINDALL
8. TOBY RUDOLF
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY
10. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE
11. BRITON NIKORA
12. TEIG WILTON
13. DALE FINUCANE

Interchange

14. CAMERON MCINNES
15. OREGON KAUFUSI
16. WADE GRAHAM
17. JACK WILLIAMS

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
That’s the biggest surprise of the week.
Not that he isn’t a perfect 18 but heard nothing of him all pre season.
Gary Dover on shark cast 2 weeks ago, said he had not done any contact training.
Puru must be in the top 30 to be named.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Stonestreet, Healey, Finau all names in Flegg, hopefully they tear the comp up
Yep conquering your own age first.

Teig, Blayke and Oregon did all thier junior apprentice, NSW, Aus schoolboys.

This is the year for all three to make a mark. By that I mean considered for NSW.

Or be average like McInnes and Williams, not even close to reps.

DJDL

Bench
I finally signed back up to watchnrl yesterday.

Watched the Knights trial and I like the look of Puru. He always seemed to have plenty of time and was never panicked. Good signs early.

Agreed with others on this week’s bench. MehCinnes and Wade don’t I still a lot of confidence in me.

shaggs

Coach
No 6, 10 or 11 named for jets.
Assume Puru will drop into the 6, hazelton onto the 10. Hiroti to ??

Weaponhead

Coach
Big year for a few of our forwards whether they remain "ok" or step up another level to challenge for a comp. Brailey, Uele, Rudolf, Wilton and Williams mainly.
Agree. Need massive seasons from BHU and Rudolf. BHU is a bit of an unfulfilled talent. I reckon he is better off the bench to make an impact with his power. Rudolf is a personality player and so gets a bit of extra attention. His ruck defence can be ragged and he has an error.

I expect Kaufusi to show his worth and be deserving of a starting spot as the season progresses. His ptb and attention to detail in defence are top drawer.