What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all Non Parra Fans, leave our Forum, Hayne is SWEET!

THE HOG

Juniors
What defines Loser....

St George? (they are ultimate losers)

Doggies? (these guys are ultimate losers by default)

How about posting in the Parra threads when you are not a fan and offering your useless opinion on the Haynes Knees....yep you win, the ultimate loser tag.

Please go away. Have some self respect. Your team lost, badly, so don't jump on our coat tails then dream steal with hopes that Haynster may get suspended.

I can tell you now that Hayne will get charged with a Grade one and WILL play. Like my tips, you can take that to the Bookie and Cash.

Oh and Parra will also win the GF.....................L O V E!!!

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
i feel atm IF hayne gets suspended we will still be ok, the backline is playing with such confidence

id put Inu at fullback and bring wright back in

eelusive

Juniors
inu was heads and shoulders above idris easily, in and away would get idris on his back foot and have his back to the eels attack line, considering inu's light feet movements. seems like he has extra work to do during the off season but not to our concern ;).

tasks will be harder next week for inu thats for sure if he continues in the centres. he was a having a field day against a poor defender. IF hayne is suspended, inu would be a fine replacement at fullback. hazem did it for nearly the entire match and did quite well actually.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
As good as the backline and the team are playing we are feeding of Hayne, he is even now the main kicker. Without Hayne i doubt we could beat either of these 2 top class sides.

THE HOG

Juniors
Can all of you doubters please put on Braveheart....

We won against the Dragons and you would not show full faith
We towled the Titans and you still had doubts
We now beat the Doggies and you still you worry.
If you don't think we can win the GF, I call you Sharkies supporters...

mickdo

Coach
Hmmm... I think there may be a problem with this theory. Hayne doesn't have any carry overs, but I think he does have a loading from a prior offence. A minimum charge may still put him over 100 points even with an early plea :(

salvy71

Juniors
Hmmm... I think there may be a problem with this theory. Hayne doesn't have any carry overs, but I think he does have a loading from a prior offence. A minimum charge may still put him over 100 points even with an early plea :(

Hopefully the 25% discount for taking an early plea would offset the loading .

Fui!!!

Juniors
Lowest charge is 100 points, plus 25 points loading.

With 25% discount he will get 93.75 points.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
What defines Loser....

St George? (they are ultimate losers)

Doggies? (these guys are ultimate losers by default)

How about posting in the Parra threads when you are not a fan and offering your useless opinion on the Haynes Knees....yep you win, the ultimate loser tag.

Please go away. Have some self respect. Your team lost, badly, so don't jump on our coat tails then dream steal with hopes that Haynster may get suspended.

I can tell you now that Hayne will get charged with a Grade one and WILL play. Like my tips, you can take that to the Bookie and Cash.

Oh and Parra will also win the GF.....................L O V E!!!

You're an idiot who sounds very immature. Everyone and anyone has just as much a right as you to post their opinions, be it right or wrong so get over it. It's bloody forum where you all can say it, and if you don't like what some one says then ignore it.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I am reposting this from here: Aristidis http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=345527 to this string........

we get or trolls, don't really care, but it was obvious this guy registered with LU just to post sh*t on Parra, particulary in this forum, f**kwit :lol:

And what about Hog?????

It appears that he is not who he makes himself out to be and even worse, much of what he goes on about is all about himself/herself...... me, me, me, i, i, i.

To Casper Hog just does not come across as being sincere.

Now I am not suggesting the reformation of a Star Chamber like the one created by various LU forum members to deal with innocent Caper not so long ago but what I am saying is we need to confront EGO TRIPPING liars, deceivers and manipulators and rout them out, particularly ones who mess/play with other peoples lives/brains.

Hog appears to be a chameleon who tries to slip in "unnoticed" with any winning side on a roll each year to the GF (probably has 3 or 4 or 8 aliases/avatars all running at the same time, depending on who are the top teams) and plays the posting game with each fan-based forum (Broncos, Melb, Manly, St George, Bulldogs, Titans, Eels, Newcastle), until one wins. and he/she comes out on top

I guess Hog is so insecure that he/she has to always come up smelling like roses to compensate for the crap he/she really feels about himself/herself, which he/she has buried/covered up deeply underneath.

Don't be surprised that Hog is running more than one Avatar/Registration and plays them off (sets them off) against each other and with other members of the forum.

Is Hog another closet.....................

_arquivo_hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg

hannibal_lecter_wxck.jpg

nut case with MULTIPLE-PERSONALITY DISORDERS ????????

Do we need to organise an Exorcism???

abc_2020_webcast_070510_ms.jpg

And is this a job for HJ????

2005_constantine_010.jpg

THE HOG

Juniors
Casper....PM me, I will set you straight. I haved GoToMeeting software so I can show you my live bets, without you having to leave your PC.

BTW I will be at Parra training tomorrow. I will be at the footy office tomorrow at 4pm picking up my signed framed footy.

My only request is you become a fan. I am 100% real. It's OK for it to hurt so good.

Come say G'Day, but don't hate me for being real.