What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

to chileman, quimby, fish, briza and the rest of the gimps

fish

Juniors
Find me were I ever stated that manly would win the game,you poor sorry fool.My only posts were about the poor example some of your fans were setting by inciting violence at the game and the posters in the sharks forum taking umbridge to a non sharks supporter posting in there.

It was a poor quality game were the team that were terrible beat the theam that were awful.But if it makes you feel better congratulations on your teams fine effort and I am sure after that effort they will go far.....Happy now.

fish

Juniors
Find me were I ever stated that manly would win the game,you poor sorry fool.My only posts were about the poor example some of your fans were setting by inciting violence at the game and the posters in the sharks forum taking umbridge to a non sharks supporter posting in there.

It was a poor quality game were the team that were terrible beat the team that were awful.But if it makes you feel better congratulations on your teams fine effort and I am sure after that effort they will go far.....Happy now.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
And to think your club doesn't want Peachey for next year... I can't see how you could do better, we have Stewart after all. For 3 years.

chileman

Coach
:lol: I missed this thread and what I was suppose to have said.......not that I'll lose any sleep over it! :roll:

Latest posts