What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Crapnulla Sorryland Sharts with geniused Laughter

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
It can only be a matter of time (MAYBE AS SOON AS THIS WEEK) When the CEO of the club comes out and says the coaches job is safe.:sarcasm: We all know when that happens Ricky Stuart is about 2 weeks away from signing up for the Dole.:crazy: So who takes the vacant job as coach. I'm thinking has their been a phone call to England to see if Brian Noble is interested in a coaching job Downunder.:BDH:

On a brighter note gee it will be great when the Dragons get the Cronulla area back that they lost in 1967 when the Sharks came into the comp, It's no longer if...But when.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Well my first thought last night when it was raining was I hope that c@nt and his stuff toy covered car get a good dose of mould in the next few days

Choppies

Coach
Given their reported financial situation will they sack him and lose alot of money paying him out?

jc155776

Coach
Hey Biker.

Want to know whats awesome?

Not supporting a f**king merged club and having a club of our own to support, regardless of how sh*te it is.

Enjoy never watching St George play an NRL match ever again.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Well my first thought last night when it was raining was I hope that c@nt and his stuff toy covered car get a good dose of mould in the next few days

Speaking of mold poor old Trent looked like he had just drunk a Schooner of Exit Mold, just before he fronted for the after game press conference.:lol:

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Hey Biker.

Want to know whats awesome?

Not supporting a f**king merged club and having a club of our own to support, regardless of how sh*te it is.

Enjoy never watching St George play an NRL match ever again.

Wake up son the the word Illawarra is only there as a formality for the time being. Also whats it like supporting a team nobody wanted to merge with.:lol:

Generalzod

Immortal
It can only be a matter of time (MAYBE AS SOON AS THIS WEEK) When the CEO of the club comes out and says the coaches job is safe.:sarcasm: We all know when that happens Ricky Stuart is about 2 weeks away from signing up for the Dole.:crazy: So who takes the vacant job as coach. I'm thinking has their been a phone call to England to see if Brian Noble is interested in a coaching job Downunder.:BDH:

On a brighter note gee it will be great when the Dragons get the Cronulla area back that they lost in 1967 when the Sharks came into the comp, It's no longer if...But when.

Why would you want Crapnulla back??

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
I can confirm that it's not just the OP's laughter that is geniused

You will find help here

grove-park-care.jpg

ByRd

First Grade
Seriously you St Merge fans are deluded (not all, just the ones that think that they are still St George and not St George Illawarra), no matter how you try to twist it history will always show that St George died in 1998 and a new club formed which has something in common with the Sharks, ZERO titles.

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade
Seriously you St Merge fans are deluded (not all, just the ones that think that they are still St George and not St George Illawarra), no matter how you try to twist it will always show that St George died in 1998 and a new club formed which has something in common with the Sharks, ZERO titles.

Exactly right.

you come to this conclusion because we lost on the field?

interesting.

weve signed up more members and season ticket holders than ever before. we also have signed a new major sponsor.

but yeah that souths loss that breaks it were done.

idiot

Last edited:

BWNB

First Grade

:lol: mental midget.

Qld Shark

Juniors

The saddest thing about this guy is that having a team that is going so well,obviously isn't enough for his gnat sized brain he has to resort to a very lame and immature brand of humor
Now I am not sure whether Biker is an adult or a child, it's hard to gauge.
Judging by his clever use of his witty icons, especially the hillarious "beating a dead horse" (I bet you had a giggle and clapped your hands when you put that little gem in! ) I would hazard a guess at child
So biker I suggest you read some of the more accomplished, witty and clever posters on these forums and learn from them. Who knows when you grow up you might make some friends, get a job and then you might be able to afford that 250 Virago, just like the one in the poster on your bedroom wall

Latest posts