What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Nil victories

Tigerm

First Grade
17/7/20 - Rnd 10 Vs Broncos - 48 to Nil.

I cant remember if/when we had a to Nil victory, they are hard to get. Certainly never expected it against the Bronco's.

Tiger05

First Grade
It was awesome. How many times have we lost to an injury depleted Broncos team. We put a score on them this time.

simmo1

First Grade
We had our 1st (and only?) other win to nil in 2012 v Penrith. We then followed up the following week by leading 31-0 v Parra after 70 minutes to win 31-30 in probably the most Wests Tigers performance ever.

BrotherJim05

Bench
We had our 1st (and only?) other win to nil in 2012 v Penrith. We then followed up the following week by leading 31-0 v Parra after 70 minutes to win 31-30 in probably the most Wests Tigers performance ever.

LOL that game was just hilarious. Benji kicks a field goal just before halftime and my non Tigers mate said "pfftt should have run the ball the pussy". I told him half jokingly nah we will probably need it later.

Yeah the entertainers of 2005-2011 always relied on outscoring. Defence was never our thing.

Amazing that 2012 was the year we held two teams to blot and we failed to make the 8. Typical.

Latest posts