What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the Saints and Parra supporters....

Enoughsaid

Juniors
Can parra buy anymore players trying to win the comp....
How many more years has B.Smith got at parra
Sign him for life

A) Why the f**k didn't Hindy play? He seemed to be dead keen.

B) Why the f**k didn't the players turn up? From the opening whistle it was obvious that mentally they weren't there.

Sounds like coaching problems to me.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Suck it up, Parra fans. You, like Saints were done by a better team on the day. End of story...

Wagonator

Juniors
You Parra supporters bitching about the finals system, the coach and whatever else, hang your heads in shame. The team played like crap and dont deserve to be there. Good luck to the Tigers and Cowboys.

Feej

First Grade
If both the Dragons and Eels were good enough, they would both be there next week.

No excuses.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Hey Southernsaint you now got to admit that 'victory' parade through the streets of the 'gong' was a tad premature.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Grand Finalists for the last 5 years:

2004 Grand Final: Teams 1 & 2
2003 Grand Final: Teams 1 & 2
2002 Grand Final: Teams 1 & 4
2001 Grand Final: Teams 1 & 3
2000 Grand Final: Teams 1 & 2

Almost every one of those teams had a week off. Doesn't look like much of a disavantage to me.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Gunnamatta said:
Hey Southernsaint you now got to admit that 'victory' parade through the streets of the 'gong' was a tad premature.

Totally unrelated to this subject, mate. Start a new thread & it will be given the attention it deserves...

Had my own Mad Sunday at Coogee Palace yesterday!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Miss_Eels said:
I think finishing 1st and 2nd done us over in the end. The system is stuffed and those losses over the weekend justified that. There is no advantage in versing lowly teams like 7 and 8 in the first week and no advantage in having a week off.
I guess the dream GF was never meant to be and we're stuck watching a boring Cowboys/Tigers GF with the top 2 teams of the season sitting on the sideline. What a joke....:roll:

Whahhhhhhh Whahhhhhhhh Whahhhhhhhh

As the great Chopper once said:

"Whinge, whinge fu**ing whinge"

Wake up to yourself you goose. Your team was'nt good enough and thats final.

See what happens to the 2 MOST cocky supporters of any clubs in the comp!!!

I actually feel like buying a lottery ticket because NEVER in my whole life have the 2 teams ive wanted to lose actually lost. There is always one of them that gets in. Not this year though:D

Go the tiges!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Miss_Eels said:
I think finishing 1st and 2nd done us over in the end. The system is stuffed and those losses over the weekend justified that. There is no advantage in versing lowly teams like 7 and 8 in the first week and no advantage in having a week off. I guess the dream GF was never meant to be and we're stuck watching a boring Cowboys/Tigers GF with the top 2 teams of the season sitting on the sideline. What a joke....:roll:

fine...would you like a first past the post system like English soccer?
When it was the final 5 system some teams played 1 game in 4 weeks and still managed to win the comp. Brisbane in 1992 did that.
Blame the week off all you like, but every coach and player would rather have a week off and be one game closer to the GF.

skeepe

Immortal
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
A) Why the f**k didn't Hindy play? He seemed to be dead keen.

Because they wanted to rest him so he would be fully fit for the grand final. Smart move in retrospect.

number8

Juniors
Yeah, playing him to get there & not having him for the big one is a much better idea. He was not 100% & the club obviously saw him as either a risk or liability. The team they picked was a good one but had an off game.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Miss_Eels said:
I think finishing 1st and 2nd done us over in the end. The system is stuffed and those losses over the weekend justified that. There is no advantage in versing lowly teams like 7 and 8 in the first week and no advantage in having a week off.
I guess the dream GF was never meant to be and we're stuck watching a boring Cowboys/Tigers GF with the top 2 teams of the season sitting on the sideline. What a joke....:roll:
By gee its a hard reality for people to realise that their team wasnt good enough to be there on the first Sunday night in October isnt it. I think there are a few bitter pills there for u to swallow in that the Eels were comprehensively outplayed by the Cowboys.*choke choke* The Eels, the way they played yesterday dont deserve to be in the Grand Final and thank christ they aren't. I know its difficult for u to watch a Grand Final without your team in it, but thats the way life is. As for it being a boring Grand Final.......please :roll: Justface the fact your team was not good enough and move on.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
On the subject of cocky supporters, the Eels fans were so cocky they were going to win yesterday and it came back to bite them on the ass. I would have thought they would hav learnt their lesson in 2001 when all they thought their team had to do was turn up and they'd win. 24-0 at halftime and the game was over. Yesterday, 18-0 at halftime and the match was pretty much over as well. Oh well, some fans just don't learn do they. :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
This thread is bullsh*t

If Dragons & Eels were good enough team, worthy of the premiership, they would have won their matches. Having a weeks rest is a piss-poor excuse.

kickback

Juniors
"Boring Grand final"??????????

Wake up to your self, the 2 most exciting teams will battle out the G/F and should go down as one of the most atacking G/F in history! Dally M Winner and Matty Bowen up against Prince and Marshall will be nothing but boring!

Cant wait to see nrl on fox tonight and see how much Daley excuses the saints and probley go's on about how the saints got the bad draw because of the late "buy" in round 25 and then again missing a game last week!

SAINTS & PARRA you are not good enough to play in a G/F let alone win one! Saints dont expect 8 in the Aussie team like you were all going on about last week!!

Latest posts