What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

today's refs.. cechin and maxwell

Seccie

Juniors
they were a total disgrace. thankfully they didnt rob the eels of a thoroughly deserved win. that 37-0 loss... turns out to be a great thing for the blue and gold express.

Glenn

First Grade
Less said about the twits the better..on the wrong end of a 5-1 penalty count go figure.
At least they called the deflection forward when it looked like Aints had gone in.

EELICIT

Juniors
i for one dont have an issue with the refs anymore as a real team with real players wont be outdone by a refs desicion ! Well done parra against all odds !

butch82

Juniors
i thought with todays win..we where never gona lose it ourselfs. the refs where gona make st george win..( make sense )

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They were terrible simply terrible,and some of those penalties for back chatting were apalling. One time it was Caylo who was asking a question :?

hybrideel

Bench
i think the extra 3 penalties must've been the 2 times we were marched after already being penalised. It's the only thing that makes sense as to why there is a difference between sites

bartman

Immortal
I think the refs were just poor, not necessarily favouring one side or the other.

We have to watch our chatting back against some of these clowns in future games, because it seems if you get on the wrong side early, then you do get one the wrong side of the ledger for most of the game.

mickdo

Coach
We have to watch our chatting back against some of these clowns in future games, because it seems if you get on the wrong side early, then you do get one the wrong side of the ledger for most of the game.

While that's true, it was our captain being marched, which is utterly ridiculous

bartman

Immortal
Just because your captain doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't get marched when deserved.

It's great the whole team were fired up, and great we triumphed despite a penalty count, but we have to watch we don't dig our own grave in terms of possession.

Kornstar

Coach
The refereeing across the weekend was abysmal, we are in big trouble if these are the best we have coming through!

can't believe that Cayless got marched he is the captain, as for hayne he needs to cool it a little or he may end up in the bin.

EELICIT

Juniors
Passion is a what its called guys. We didnt get the rub of the green OBVIOUSLY but we came good ! What was really funny was the dragqueen supporters calling one of our passes forward when they had clearly made at least 20 questionable ones ! LOL Dragons supporters !

Latest posts