What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tohu Harris injured at training, surgery needed

sup42

Juniors
No basis for saying this, but I am starting to feel like we may not see our full line up all at once this cursed 2018.

JJ

Immortal
Terrible news

But seriously I wouldn't call 2018 cursed for the Warriors, pretty far from it

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Terrible news

But seriously I wouldn't call 2018 cursed for the Warriors, pretty far from it

Injury wise it’s been pretty ordinary. Not disasterous but worse than average and enough to derail the season for a marginal team like us.

JJ

Immortal
Injury wise it’s been pretty ordinary. Not disasterous but worse than average and enough to derail the season for a marginal team like us.
Not the best, but also not as bad as some. It's a brutal game, don't think we have too much to complain about relatively

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Not the best, but also not as bad as some. It's a brutal game, don't think we have too much to complain about relatively

Dunno man, if you look at our key players almost every one of them had had multiple weeks out. It definitely adds up over the season.
The only senior guys who’ve been there alll year are Green and Blair and even they’ve missed a game each.

JJ

Immortal
Dunno man, if you look at our key players almost every one of them had had multiple weeks out. It definitely adds up over the season.
The only senior guys who’ve been there alll year are Green and Blair and even they’ve missed a game each.
Sure, but I think there are a bunch of clubs with similar stories - the likes of the Dragons are the exceptions

Blair

Coach
FFS, can't catch a break can we.

Is it the same dicky knee? I think it might be a classic blessing in disguise. We could've been rushing Harris back.

If we make the finals we absolutely need Harris there. After all, he's one of the few we've got with recent finals experience.

sup42

Juniors
The good news is that Tohu had the surgery this morning and is only out for 3 weeks.

TheDMC

Bench
Fingers crossed we can finally roll out our top team sans injuries finals round 1. That will give us a fair crack of the sav

Latest posts