What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tokyo Olympics 2020 ps4

kdalymc

Bench
am i missing something here??
this game is dogshit..
meant to be the official game of the olympics and its more of a pisstake/ Sonic kids version..
is this just cos its tokyo? i know its been a few since the last game, but the "official" games are just that.

the events are gender neutral, u are in the 100m final and running against a 150kg shot putter, in the boxing one person has headgear one doesn't, u only press x to run (wheres the lighter trick????) i can go on and on.
80 bucks for this crud

Nuke

Staff member
This is my only Olympics game since 'Sonic & Mario at the London 2012 Olympics' on the Wii.

The style is what you say it is, but my guess was that it was a nod to Japan's style of kids entertainment. I think it's to make it fun. Things like being able to choose any number of random costumes (such as an astronaut costume or Tokyo Olympics mascot), ect.