What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Dearden

Bazal

Post Whore
Sam Obst Mk 2!!

7918ef6e577babb4568caa81f8735777

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Solid debut. Performed well in defence & showed determination in chasing Reynolds after the intercept. He’s been let down by a host of his teammates but can be proud of his efforts.
In all seriousness he shouldn't have even been in this position. Not for this match anyway, with so much external pressure, the coaches grudge match and the Kodi Nikorima thing. FFS just wait until you play the Titans or something before you blood an 18 year old halfback

DeeJ

Bench
In all seriousness he shouldn't have even been in this position. Not for this match anyway, with so much external pressure, the coaches grudge match and the Kodi Nikorima thing. FFS just wait until you play the Titans or something before you blood an 18 year old halfback

Or have him come off the bench at least. Another Seibold masterstroke.

Anyway I thought he played pretty well. Didn't shirk in defense and looked lively when he ran the ball.

some11

Referee
Not with one of the worst 5/8's in the game next to him.
Milford's problem is he's too scared to run the ball because none of those half breaks he used to get convert into line breaks anymore.

Still, at least he's in the NRL unlike Austin.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He is 18. He made his debut in an away game for a spoon contender against the team currently in 1st. Just about the worst conditions possible. He wasn't spectacular but he also wasn't out of his depth. He has a chance at coming good.

To be fair to him we haven't had a great #7 in a very long time but I get what you're saying, he's playing as a key half in a big club, a lot to be expected against a tear away pack who will be running at him all night

It's all won and lost up front? Doesn't it?

Life's Good

Coach
The Broncos don’t have too many options though.
I reckon Seibold needs to show his players, specifically Darius & Tevita Catgai, Deardens chase on Reynolds & front on defensive efforts. As a minimum that’s what is lacking with them.

bull rider

Juniors
He is 18. He made his debut in an away game for a spoon contender against the team currently in 1st. Just about the worst conditions possible. He wasn't spectacular but he also wasn't out of his depth. He has a chance at coming good.

We weren't a spoon contender until that spud seibold signed on as coach.

Souffs have pulled off one of the all time great switcheroo's.

You guys will win it all, I have no doubt in my mind.

Nerd

Bench
Thought he went alright behind a beaten forward pack. Didn't shirk it in defence and didn't look out of his depth.

Milford's problem is he's too scared to run the ball because none of those half breaks he used to get convert into line breaks anymore.

Still, at least he's in the NRL unlike Austin.

You mean the inevitable Man of Steel for 2019?

Wighton > Milford as a 5/8 now tbh.

Latest posts