What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Dearden

King hit

Coach
Glenn Lazarus was criticising Seibold about selecting him saying he shouldn’t have been playing but in the same breath says that Dearden did what was asked of him

Idiot

aqua_duck

Coach
Glenn Lazarus was criticising Seibold about selecting him saying he shouldn’t have been playing but in the same breath says that Dearden did what was asked of him

Idiot
I don't get why you think Lazarus is an idiot, I mean Dearden was ok but throwing an 18 year old halfback into a losing team mightn't necessarily be the best course of action

King hit

Coach
I don't get why you think Lazarus is an idiot, I mean Dearden was ok but throwing an 18 year old halfback into a losing team mightn't necessarily be the best course of action

If it was Walters throwing him in Lazarus would’ve been praising it as a brave selection. All these old Broncos including Lazarus have been savaging everything Seibold has done as they are all upset their mate Walters didn’t get the job.

Lazarus is a total dribbler, whenever he talks it never makes sense. Shame because he was such a legend player.