What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Symonds

Cowboys woo

Juniors
When is he due back from injury? Who's spot will he take in the squad, and will he be starting or on the bench?

Since we could possibly have an extended bench, it's a bit of a guess.
I am obviously hoping it would be Kouparitsas.

Jakester1288

Juniors
Friend should be playing 80 minutes soon, allowing us to get rid of Koups and have bench of forwards, or perhaps put Brunton/Aubusson on there/

morley101

Juniors
Symonds was called into last week's game to replace Perret only 2 hours before the game started, he had to rush from home.

JT_

Juniors
He was a bit ordinary today with the misplaced passes and bombed try at the end but he's been in and out of the side since his injury. I think Smithy is easing him in and giving him some minutes in the latter stages of the game.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I think he's looked pretty awful the last two games. I never saw him play reserves or whatever so I'm assuming he has some ability. Not entirely sure what as though, too small (thin) to be a forward and too slow to be a back. To be fair to him he is coming off injury though so this obviously isn't his best.

JT_

Juniors
I think he's looked pretty awful the last two games. I never saw him play reserves or whatever so I'm assuming he has some ability. Not entirely sure what as though, too small (thin) to be a forward and too slow to be a back. To be fair to him he is coming off injury though so this obviously isn't his best.

Pretty much. A hyperxtended knee is not something you can come back from very easily. I think from what we've seen, the general consensus among the supporters is that this kid has got ability to play in the back row and centres equally as well. Injuries have slowed his progress but he's definitely one for the future.

Latest posts